Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread Empty The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 pm

This thread will be updated as information starts to fluctuate Kingdom Hearts III.

These are Nomura's words during an interview.

“About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts 3 in conception, and I think I’ll release one within this year.”

“As from next year, I want to put out a title with multiple main characters.”

“The series won’t end in Kingdom Hearts 3, more like the conclusion of the Xehanort saga.”

“It’s not the case that when Sora’s story is over another hero’s story will begin; Sora will be the hero until the end.”

And on the overseas version: “We added the Critical degree of difficulty, more cutscenes, more songs to the Rhythmic Ice Cream mini game, more Keyblades, more types of enemies and altered battle balance. I still can’t say we’ll release a Final Mix, but we can’t give it the generous treatment like with Re:Chain of Memories.”

We can expect information about Kingdom Hearts III at E3 this year.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread Empty Re: The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread

Post by McIzzy Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 am

Lets hope so, but they haven't started any production with KH 3 yet, since Nomura said it would depend when FF 13 Versus would be finished. Also the two new KH games hes making... the only thing I could see at E3 is KH BBs and the two new titles before KH3.
McIzzy
McIzzy
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread Empty Re: The Official Kingdom Hearts III Thread

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 pm

McIzzy wrote:Lets hope so, but they haven't started any production with KH 3 yet, since Nomura said it would depend when FF 13 Versus would be finished. Also the two new KH games hes making... the only thing I could see at E3 is KH BBs and the two new titles before KH3.

He said that when they reach a CERTAIN POINT it would start development.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by McIzzy Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Lets hope that certain point is soon.

He said he wanted to release the two KH games one every year, so I would expect Kh 3 to come out around 2012 0r 11, since one supposedly would come out this year. ARGH, I can't wait anymore!
McIzzy
McIzzy
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down