Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~

4 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~ Empty Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~

Post by Jamin Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 am

I've only played about 2 hours into this game, but a lot has happened within that 2 hours. And I'm telling you that this game has exceeded my expectations immensely. Story wise, its like a Kingdom Hearts game, but the gameplay is fantastic. I'd say its better or just as good as the PS2 games. Has anyone else played this game yet?
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~ Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~

Post by Padders Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

Yes I have and I have the special edition for it Smile

The 3 stories are basically doing the samething with a few differences. Only played through Aqua and half way with the other 2 characters.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~ Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is amazing~

Post by adro Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 pm

it's the best KH IMO, I didn't expect it to be that deep, and the combat system is the best in the serie, and i also didn't expect it to be that long with that much of missions. and technicaly the game is a beast, and well it's one of the best games on psp.
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:54 pm

yeah i have played it. I've beaten Ventus's story and I'm about halfway through Terra's. The game is great!
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down