Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III

+3
Zillah
Epzaos
SlySonji™
7 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III Empty Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Anyone psyched for these games? Kingdom Hearts III has indeed been confirmed, its just not in development yet. As for Versus, lets pray for something at E3.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III

Post by Epzaos Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Can't wait for Kingom Hearts III. Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III Icon_cheers
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Likewise. I just hope it doesn't end up going multiplatform with the Wii. Facepalm
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Can i say, i never really cared for Kingdom Hearts?
My cousin bashes me all the time for it.
Not a FF fan either.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Thats fine. You don't seem to like your ''JRPG's.''
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Kinda Not.

More Of A Legend Of Dragoon Type Of Guy.

Non-Linear ftw.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Kingdom Hearts isn't linear o,o. What about Final Fantasy VII? That game is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Sonji wrote:Kingdom Hearts isn't linear o,o. What about Final Fantasy VII? That game is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

I actually got lost in "Final Fantasy VII" once. Still haven't beat the game because of it. Going to re-buy it on PSN in the near future.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 pm

I have been waiting for KH3 since I first played the original, and I've been psyched for Versus since the day I heard XIII was going multi-platform.

I'm more excited for The Last Guardian though.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Angelus, I think you and I are the most psyched about TLG. KH3 has been confirmed. It will go into development ''after they reach a certain point with Versus.'' Nomura said that.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:I have been waiting for KH3 since I first played the original, and I've been psyched for Versus since the day I heard XIII was going multi-platform.

What if Versus goes multi-plat though? I mean Square-Enix is already considering porting it to the Xbox 360. And they never officially confirmed it was going to be a PS3 exclusive outside of Japan.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Then hell will be raised. I would expect Square-Enix Corp in Japan to be burned down the very next day. And on top of that, Nomura would commit suicide. He said he ''cried 1000 tears when XIII went multiplatform.'' So no, I don't think Versus will go multiplat. If it does, Sony better dish out lots of money to make sure it doesn't. I don't care if they have to pull a Microsoft, I refuse to have that game become smaller because of it going multiplat.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:18 pm

I'd rather see Versus go multi-platform than Sony pull the M$ money throw.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

I wouldn't. One of the reason I purchased my PS3 was for Versus. I'd hate to see it go multiplatform.

I also think Square-Enix learned from last time. To much loyalty to the fans. But after XIII, you never know.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:I have been waiting for KH3 since I first played the original, and I've been psyched for Versus since the day I heard XIII was going multi-platform.

What if Versus goes multi-plat though? I mean Square-Enix is already considering porting it to the Xbox 360. And they never officially confirmed it was going to be a PS3 exclusive outside of Japan.
As long as they work with the PS3 first.
Devs don't give a flying shit about the Triple.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Hope they show some gameplay at E3
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mental_Gear Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Though I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts for a while, a lot of things about it really infuriated me - an awful script, somewhat dull combat at points and terrible backtracking chief among them.

I am still interested in KH3 all the same, even though I've yet to finish KH1 and even touch 2. Partially to see what they'll do with characters - since they've bought Marvel, who doesn't want to see Hulk smashing Kefka? And now that Dissidia's out, I'd expect to see more pre-playstation FF characters. I'd love to see Garland or Mateus revealed as the mastermind behind KH3's plot.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Awful script? I cried at the end of the first one xD. The combat is, well, an action adventure game. Kingdom Hearts III is still revolving around the Xehanort saga. However, Nomura did state that there will be more console Kingdom Hearts games after III with Sora still the hero. So until 4, there won't be another villain besides Xehanort.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mental_Gear Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm

This ship runs on happy faces.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down