Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Live > PSN

+12
Reaper
BlackStigma
HLRJigsaw
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Angelus the Wraith
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
AlliDfense
Big_Boss429
Freemon34
TRF
NoelX2
Zillah
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Xbox Live > PSN - Page 3 Empty Re: Xbox Live > PSN

Post by TRF Sat May 22, 2010 12:37 pm

AnAsianKid wrote:PS3 has party chat retards, just not CROSS GAME CHAT.
Thanks you for being so informative. We certainly didn't know that already.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:44 pm

PS3 has party chat? then how come i have to mute fucking everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Are people really debating about this?I mean comon.

It's like trying to compare 360's hardware and PS3's hardware.Of course PS3 has a better hardware and of course XBL is better.

Another thing XBL has over PSN is that people actually have headsets,no one on PSN does.

Hell,every person I know(on internet and in real life) that has a 360 and ps3 says XBL is far better.If you want some examples,Zephyrnix and even DarthQBall(now Talesofvesperia4life).And they all said XBL is definitly worth 50$

lol,I loose 50$ a year.I dont understand why people complain about paying 50$.50$ isnt much at all.Hell,if you can buy a video game console and video games than you certainly can afford 50$.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:Are people really debating about this?I mean comon.

It's like trying to compare 360's hardware and PS3's hardware.Of course PS3 has a better hardware and of course XBL is better.

Another thing XBL has over PSN is that people actually have headsets,no one on PSN does.

Hell,every person I know(on internet and in real life) that has a 360 and ps3 says XBL is far better.If you want some examples,Zephyrnix and even DarthQBall(now Talesofvesperia4life).And they all said XBL is definitly worth 50$

lol,I loose 50$ a year.I dont understand why people complain about paying 50$.50$ isnt much at all.Hell,if you can buy a video game console and video games than you certainly can afford 50$.
fail everyt match i have in uncharted or modern warfare 2 theres some germans speaking nazi bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 pm

tahmidk wrote:

fail everyt match i have in uncharted or modern warfare 2 theres some germans speaking nazi bullshit.

So when you play on PSN you hear germans spewing Nazi BS?Wow,thanks for supporting my point
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

So when you play on PSN you hear germans spewing Nazi BS?Wow,thanks for supporting my point
lol epic fail on ur side. u said no ones talks on PSN, i said every time i have a match on those games i hear germans talking. fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

German Nazis?
Laughing

haha!
just like over HALF OF LIVE MEMBERS ARE KIDS, WITH HEADSETS.

iPay 50 bucks for something good, but, let me ask you this:
do you use all those features you pay for on Live?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Zillah wrote:German Nazis?
Laughing

haha!
just like over HALF OF LIVE MEMBERS ARE KIDS, WITH HEADSETS.

iPay 50 bucks for something good, but, let me ask you this:
do you use all those features you pay for on Live?
yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Tell me EACH AND EVERY FEATURE AND HOW YOU USE IT.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat May 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I use cross-game chat, occasionally I use MSN integration, and I use Netflix. I wish Xbox LIVE was cheaper. While I do find it be a better service than PSN, I pay to play online, the other stuff is just fluff. Frankly, once the PSN Premium Service hits, PSN will be a better service. I just hope they sell features in tiers rather than plans.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Sat May 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I do have to say that live has some good features like the party chat, cross game chat, easier to send invites, voice mail, faster updates.

Although i don't know if it is worth the £40 a year. Not to mention, Xbox Live lags like a bitch on certain games like Gears 2, all of there games are P2P, Sony 1st party titles are dedicated servers and there is more trash talk and kids on Xbox Live.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 pm

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:I do have to say that live has some good features like the party chat, cross game chat, easier to send invites, voice mail, faster updates.

Although i don't know if it is worth the £40 a year. Not to mention, Xbox Live lags like a bitch on certain games like Gears 2, all of there games are P2P, Sony 1st party titles are dedicated servers and there is more trash talk and kids on Xbox Live.

Microsoft 1st party titles are on Dedicated Servers like Forza Motorsport. Games by Valve and EA are also on Dedicated Servers. But yeah most are P2P. Although Gears is the only game I've actually experienced more than the occasional lag.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3