Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck'

+6
Teckno
SlySonji™
TRF
Stoney
CyberpunkCentral
yonny616
10 posters

Go down

Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck' Empty Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck'

Post by yonny616 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Well Gabe does give good points and look at the butt hurt 360 fanboy comments below lmao ROFL
"We thought that there would be something that would emerge, because we figured it was a sort of untenable... Oh yeah, we understand that these are the rules now, but it's such a train wreck that something will have to change.

"That's why we're really happy with the current situation with the PS3," he said. "We're solving it now in a way that is going to work for our customers, rather than assuming something is going to emerge later that will allow us to fix this."

Full Article: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=263859
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck' Empty Re: Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck'

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

WTF!?
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck' Empty Re: Vavle: Xbox Live 'such a train wreck'

Post by Stoney Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

MS are truly greedy fuckers when it comes to Xbox Live. Charging developers to fix there games......They're just trying to give the players a better experience.

Loosen the fuck up MS.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 am

It's clear to me that Sony sent Gabe Newell a basket of cookies to make him say that.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 am

TRF wrote:It's clear to me that Sony sent Gabe Newell a basket of cookies to make him say that.

Why? It makes sense. But I want some of those cookies. They must have been chocolate chip.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 am

SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:It's clear to me that Sony sent Gabe Newell a basket of cookies to make him say that.

Why? It makes sense. But I want some of those cookies. They must have been chocolate chip.
Frankly, I don't think Newell cares what kind of cookies they are. They could be bacon cookies.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 am

TRF wrote:
SlySonji™️ wrote:

Frankly, I don't think Newell cares what kind of cookies they are. They could be bacon cookies.

Bacon Cookies Drooling
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 am

What a bipolar company.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:33 am

Teckno wrote:What a bipolar company.
Rofl Sign that made my day
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 am

I hate the gaming division of MS..I dont mind the rest of MS though.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Valve seem to be glory-hunters. When things were sweet for the 360 they claimed the PS3 was "a waste of everybodies time". Now that the PS3 is doing really well they say XBL is a "train wreck"...and this is after they said XBL suited their games better than PSN.

Teckno is right, bipolar to the max.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 pm

When it comes to MS I them .............. as a whole company, I hate what they stand for and they will do $1 I don't get how anyone can support them. I also do agree that Valve is a bandwagon dev.
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Who cares if Valve is a bandwagon dev? They're still great developers.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:Who cares if Valve is a bandwagon dev? They're still great developers.
They've created what is arguably the best online game service available, but look at their games. They haven't made a new engine in forever. Almost every dev made a new engine when this generation rolled around. Most of their games are mods of Half-Life made by other people. They're definitely talented, but they're still pretty overrated.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:Who cares if Valve is a bandwagon dev? They're still great developers.
They've created what is arguably the best online game service available, but look at their games. They haven't made a new engine in forever. Almost every dev made a new engine when this generation rolled around. Most of their games are mods of Half-Life made by other people. They're definitely talented, but they're still pretty overrated.

Overrated, maybe. Great developers? Yes
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down