Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices.

+10
xxDEATH METALxx
igame
TheJubJub5721
Teckno
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
gow
Gutzahn
yonny616
Zillah
Epzaos
14 posters

Go down

Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices. Empty Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices.

Post by Epzaos Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices. Okx63m
In the United States, twelve months of Xbox Live Gold will now cost $59.99 instead of $49.99. A three-month subscription will cost $24.99 instead of $19.99, while one month will cost $9.99 as opposed to $7.99. In the UK, a month will cost 5.99GPB, in Canada it'll be $9.99CAD and in Mexico, twelve months is listed at 599 Pesos.
http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-raising-xbox-live-subscription-prices-182745.phtml

Last edited by Epzaos on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices. Empty Re: Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

i love destructoid

Back to top Go down

Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices. Empty Re: Microsoft raises Xbox Live subscription prices.

Post by Zillah Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Seriously?

Microsoft REALLY better come with MORE features than what they have now. 60 bucks a year for cross-game chat/Party chat.

I just can't do it.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by yonny616 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

lmao we still got online for free while they pay $60 buck
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm

ROFL
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Alright first and foremost you should pay that $60 because your (anyone who goes to a retailer like Gamestop, Walmart) stupid enough to go to a retailer to buy a year's worth of live. Have you ever heard a little place called AMAZON.COM. they will sell you 12 months for only $35. Be a smart consumer not a retart. Also if I did pay $60 live will more than make up for that cost. Why? because I pay $20 a month for a premium sports package but not any more because of the ESPN and live deal.
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Don't moan if you don't have it simple... don't affect me Silly
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 pm

I never care about the XBR but DAMN they're being anally-raped by Buyer's Remorse.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 pm

I've decided not to repair my 360, it's not worthit. 60$ Comon.
I don't like how people go into the business point of view.
What are you? EXACTLY
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Teckno wrote:I've decided not to repair my 360, it's not worthit. 60$ Comon.
What are you? EXACTLY

Exactly. Some guy said "from a business standpoint"...
BUT WE'RE ALL GAMERS!
From a gamer standpoint, it's a rip-off. Plain and simple.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Uhh...this pisses me off.... Im just gonna go buy 2 years of live right now Silly but seriously, MS is starting to turn into Activision....money hungry whores...
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 pm

And people ask me why i don't support Microsoft's console Facepalm
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 am

Zillah wrote:
Teckno wrote:I've decided not to repair my 360, it's not worthit. 60$ Comon.
What are you? EXACTLY

Exactly. Some guy said "from a business standpoint"...
BUT WE'RE ALL GAMERS!
From a gamer standpoint, it's a rip-off. Plain and simple.
Just watch, MLD will say "M$ IZ MAKING MOAR MONEYZZZ NAOW!"
360 fanboys don't seem to know when they are being scammed.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 am

Ugh.. I may not renew my yearly subscription to XBL in October...

It's funny how PC gamers don't have to pay a penny to Microsoft...
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 am

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:Ugh.. I may not renew my yearly subscription to XBL in October...

It's funny how PC gamers don't have to pay a penny to Microsoft...
yh because the 360 doesnt give you a choice. if you need online YOU have to get it with your money................

ironic take the 3 out of 360 and what do you get.....
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 am

How sad is it that you have to pay the price of a game a year just to play the online portion of a game you paid $60 for already?

As I said, XBL Gold if for the most hardcore online gamer.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am

gow wrote:Alright first and foremost you should pay that $60 because your (anyone who goes to a retailer like Gamestop, Walmart) stupid enough to go to a retailer to buy a year's worth of live. Have you ever heard a little place called AMAZON.COM. they will sell you 12 months for only $35. Be a smart consumer not a retart. Also if I did pay $60 live will more than make up for that cost. Why? because I pay $20 a month for a premium sports package but not any more because of the ESPN and live deal.

Amazon won't be supporting Xbox Live subscription cards anymore..
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by pspvampire Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

I hate Microsoft. Another example of their fails. Seriously, announce something before raising the price! And hell, we've had nothing more from Microsoft. This is completely out of the blue.
In 2011 I'm half certain Sony are going to pwn Microsoft. And this is coming from a mega-360 fanboy.
pspvampire
pspvampire
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Well i feel a little bit sorry for the 360 owners, who get now that they have been screwed over, imagine Sony would start to take money for online... as a single consumer you just cant defende yourself against this kind of crap... the only thing you can do is stop playing... after you spend so much money on games for the console... this sucks.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:
gow wrote:Alright first and foremost you should pay that $60 because your (anyone who goes to a retailer like Gamestop, Walmart) stupid enough to go to a retailer to buy a year's worth of live. Have you ever heard a little place called AMAZON.COM. they will sell you 12 months for only $35. Be a smart consumer not a retart. Also if I did pay $60 live will more than make up for that cost. Why? because I pay $20 a month for a premium sports package but not any more because of the ESPN and live deal.

Amazon won't be supporting Xbox Live subscription cards anymore..

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad darn it I was counting on amazon to sell me cheap 1 year subscriptions. Looks like I'll be buying Brink for PS3
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 pm

pspvampire wrote:I hate Microsoft. Another example of their fails. Seriously, announce something before raising the price! And hell, we've had nothing more from Microsoft. This is completely out of the blue.
In 2011 I'm half certain Sony are going to pwn Microsoft. And this is coming from a mega-360 fanboy.
u deserve a hug Gay guys.
edit - that isn't a hug is it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 pm

tahmidk wrote:
pspvampire wrote:I hate Microsoft. Another example of their fails. Seriously, announce something before raising the price! And hell, we've had nothing more from Microsoft. This is completely out of the blue.
u deserve a hug Gay guys.
edit - that isn't a hug is it.....

ROFL no its not!!!

But I think Microsoft needs to rethink what they are doing.... charging 10 bucks more mainly for a bunch of Kinect centered upgrades to live? Bull shit. Think about your main consumers, M$.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down