Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do so many people hate on the PC

+26
adro
Mental_Gear
Epzaos
AlliDfense
nextgen4life
AnAsianKid
Franko
Teckno
SlySonji™
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Gutzahn
HellJumper
Pizzy3C
Dehumanizer
BlackStigma
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Reaper
gir123321
Invincible
solidstudios
Zillah
TRF
Angelus the Wraith
FaytSaratome
Freemon34
Permafry_42
30 posters

:: General Gaming :: PC

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why do so many people hate on the PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do so many people hate on the PC

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

PC I think is only good for RTS games and super graphical king games like Crysis.

Love the Total War series !
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Why do so many people hate on the PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do so many people hate on the PC

Post by TRF Wed May 19, 2010 7:30 pm

gir123321 wrote:people don't like games on the pc because most of them can be moded like half-life and fallout.
Modding is one of the major things that draws people to PC gaming. To each his own, I guess.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Zillah wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
gir123321 wrote:people don't like games on the pc because most of them can be moded like half-life and fallout.
.. Modding is the reason why games on the PC are better.

- Some people don't like that, like she said .

Halo and Mass Effect 2 are WAYYY better on PC .

Halo 2 was released on PC in 2007 as apposed to the 2004 release on the Xbox, so it's obviously got to be better. And i don't know where you heard about ME2 on the PC, but it's a bug and glitch infected piece of shit. It runs a little smoother and graphics are a little better. But there are so many bugs and glitches on the PC version that as odd as it may sound, the 360 version is a little better. Although the PC version is 10 bucks cheaper so there's that.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Dehumanizer Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 am

PC is the only platform that has true 1080p gameplay video resolution, just one fact that helps
consoles only run at 720p for gameplay

Dehumanizer
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 am

I play games on PC and don't think anyone who's played hates on it. I think mainly people, including me, hate on the PC community. They got a smugness about them that's really irritating. It'll get to the point where it sounds like I bash the PC when I'm talking to one of those "I'm better than you" PC players when I love the PC, and just shut down Empire Total War.

I think nobody gives respect to the PC in console wars is because it is far superior to anything we can have on consoles for one reason only, MODs. Giving a game the ability to change until the end of time makes PC on another level.
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon May 24, 2010 12:29 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Halo 2 was released on PC in 2007 as apposed to the 2004 release on the Xbox, so it's obviously got to be better. And i don't know where you heard about ME2 on the PC, but it's a bug and glitch infected piece of shit. It runs a little smoother and graphics are a little better. But there are so many bugs and glitches on the PC version that as odd as it may sound, the 360 version is a little better. Although the PC version is 10 bucks cheaper so there's that.

iKnow the PC version is better, cause iPLAYED IT.
just cause iDon't have a 360 doesn't mean iHaven't played it.
I'm not talking about HALO 2.
HALO.
Halo was released on the Xbox 2001
On the PC 2003.

*blows pistol*
PC version is:
cheaper
Mods
and since ya'll like to talk about community so much, way bigger community.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Zillah wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I'm not talking about HALO 2.
HALO.
Halo was released on the Xbox 2001
On the PC 2003.

*blows pistol*
PC version is:
cheaper
Mods
and since ya'll like to talk about community so much, way bigger community.

I know the PC version is glitchy and buggy because a lot of people I know and BBC have complained about the glitches and if you look up bugs or glitches on youtube literally about 4/5 of them are of the PC version. And yes Halo CE was better on the PC because it was released later. And what do you mean about a bigger community? Halo CE on Xbox 1 was not online if that's what you mean.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon May 24, 2010 10:03 pm

No . ME2 on the second one.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Zillah wrote:No . ME2 on the second one.

I figured you were talking about ME2 cause you said 360.

But yeah, it's buggy and glitchy. And not just a minor bug. Most are where you'd get stuck on a corner or go up a railing and you can't get unstuck so you need to load up the game which is a bitch. Mods yes, cheaper yes, but they don't out weight the cons. And what do you mean by community? The game has no online. :scratch:
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Mass Effect 2 is better on 360.Reveiers and players have expressed this.Hell,360 version has a better avarage score than the PC version

And ive played and beat both versions btw.I own Mass Effect 2 for my 360b and my bro owns it for his windows 7.I beat the PC one not long after he got it
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Pc + Ps3 = Perfect gaming

no Pc = no Counterstrike!!!
One of the few Shooters with true skill needed!
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Zillah wrote:No . ME2 on the second one.

I figured you were talking about ME2 cause you said 360.

But yeah, it's buggy and glitchy. And not just a minor bug. Most are where you'd get stuck on a corner or go up a railing and you can't get unstuck so you need to load up the game which is a bitch. Mods yes, cheaper yes, but they don't out weight the cons. And what do you mean by community? The game has no online. :scratch:

SHIT.
iHate these typos.

iWas talking about halo, but drop that. iGot my convo mixed up.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Gutzahn wrote:Pc + Ps3 = Perfect gaming

no Pc = no Counterstrike!!!
One of the few Shooters with true skill needed!
Counter Strike FTW!!!
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Thu May 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I like PC, even though I'm not much of a PC gamer.....it gave birth to all my favorite games...

GTA
FarCry
Crysis
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Fri May 28, 2010 7:06 am

Dehumanizer wrote:PC is the only platform that has true 1080p gameplay video resolution, just one fact that helps
consoles only run at 720p for gameplay

This is where I'm supposed to say PS3 has BLURAY N THATS THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION OF ANYTHING ANYWHERE. But I have noticed a major graphical difference when I got cod4 for the PC. Im pretty sure I only run the graphics on good quality too.
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Fri May 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Another reason PC gaming sucks is because you're never 100% sure a game is going to work on your rig. My PC will not run Knights of the Old Republic even though my system requirements are more then sufficient.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't know why people hate the PC. Mac is where all your hate should be.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Sonji wrote:I don't know why people hate the PC. Mac is where all your hate should be.
Thank you! Why do so many people hate on the PC - Page 2 482489 '

One day PS3 fans, 360 fans, and Wii fans will join the fight against Mac and PC.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm

I dont hate PC gaming,I just hate the PC fanboys.i hate their elitism
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

HellJumper wrote:I dont hate PC gaming,I just hate the PC fanboys.i hate their elitism
So do I, they act like everything you say is inferior and stupid.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm

pc is good but not great (nerds, hackers, OS changes and many more) but RTSs AlWAYS win on pc (AOE3)
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Jack-_-Franko wrote:pc is good but not great (nerds, hackers, OS changes and many more) but RTSs AlWAYS win on pc (AOE3)
AOE2 >>>>> AOE3
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 am

I don't hate the PC I just hate the fanboys
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by nextgen4life Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Because you use a keyboard instead of a sweet controller thats the shape of your hand and sweet controls
nextgen4life
nextgen4life
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 pm

nextgen4life wrote:Because you use a keyboard instead of a sweet controller thats the shape of your hand and sweet controls

You can use controllers for PC too.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next