Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one thing i really hate about the ps3

+3
EvilMrChicken
Zillah
Y.Master
7 posters

Go down

The one thing i really hate about the ps3 Empty The one thing i really hate about the ps3

Post by Y.Master Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 am

Its got people brain washed into thinking that the 360 is horrible ITS NOT, there are more things i hate abut it but this is the main thing that i realized a while ago people have gotten other people brain washed into thinking that the 360 is like the worst console ever well ppl its not
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

The one thing i really hate about the ps3 Empty Re: The one thing i really hate about the ps3

Post by Zillah Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 am

No, it's not at all .

iDon't see any reason buying it though ; everything iWant on the 360, is the same/better on the Triple .

That's how iSee it .

There are very FEW games that are different .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

The one thing i really hate about the ps3 Empty Re: The one thing i really hate about the ps3

Post by Y.Master Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 am

Zillah. wrote:No, it's not at all .

iDon't see any reason buying it though ; everything iWant on the 360, is the same/better on the Triple .

That's how iSee it .

There are very FEW games that are different .

Yes thats true but HALO is the SHIT so is Gears so is L4D so is Mass Effect soo is Alan Wake
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue May 11, 2010 3:05 am

Halo = Battlefield 2144 [or whatever year that is.]
Alan Wake = Resident Evil 4
Gears = Doom Upgraded
Left For Dead is different, L4D2 is RECYCLED .

this is how iSee it .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 am

Zillah. wrote:Halo = Battlefield 2144 [or whatever year that is.]
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .

of course you would disagree with this post :/
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Tue May 11, 2010 6:27 am

YGT wrote:Its got people brain washed into thinking that the 360 is horrible ITS NOT, there are more things i hate abut it but this is the main thing that i realized a while ago people have gotten other people brain washed into thinking that the 360 is like the worst console ever well ppl its not

Well then its the "people" that you hate....not the PS3, you can't say "people have gotten other people brain washed" and then blame it on the system, It's the fanboys.

Me personally I have no reason for a 360, the only game I liked on it was Far Cry Instincts predator, but Hell I could just get that for PC and play it with better graphics, or just play Crysis

Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Tue May 11, 2010 6:34 am

Battlefield 2142 The one thing i really hate about the ps3 Icon_wink it's exactly 100 years after Battlefield 1942
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by CernaML Tue May 11, 2010 8:44 am

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:

Battlefield 2142 The one thing i really hate about the ps3 Icon_wink it's exactly 100 years after Battlefield 1942

2142-1942=200

Rolling Eyes

CernaML
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
Please tell me you're joking. Halo is nothing like BF2142. Alan Wake certainly isn't RE4. I don't even know how you think Gears of War is an upgraded version of Doom.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

CernaML wrote:
King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:

2142-1942=200

Rolling Eyes

Yeah I suck at math lmfao The one thing i really hate about the ps3 112105
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

TRF wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
Please tell me you're joking. Halo is nothing like BF2142. Alan Wake certainly isn't RE4. I don't even know how you think Gears of War is an upgraded version of Doom.

1) it's team based, like 2142 . and 2142 is BETTER if you ask me .

2) Alan Wake looks JUST like RE4?!
i've seen SO MUCH F*CKING gameplay on xbr, the place you got banned from! JK! Very Happy

3) Gears isn't like Doom, looks like doom though .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Zillah. wrote:
TRF wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .

i've seen SO MUCH F*CKING gameplay on xbr, the place you got banned from! JK! Very Happy

1. Wow, they're two futuristic shooters, they must be exactly alike, amirite?
2. They're both third-person horror/suspense games. The similarities end there. If anything, it looks more like Silent Hill.
3. The armor in Gears bears a slight resemblance to the armor in Doom. Again, similarities end there.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
i dont think Alan Wake is a whole lot like RE4. they may have their similarities, but i think they have more differences. Halo might be like Battlefield 2144, but i havent played that one. Gears and Doom...HELL NAW! L4D is pretty original, but i will agree L4D2 is recycled
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 pm

solidstudios wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
i dont think Alan Wake is a whole lot like RE4. they may have their similarities, but i think they have more differences. Halo might be like Battlefield 2144, but i havent played that one. Gears and Doom...HELL NAW! L4D is pretty original, but i will agree L4D2 is recycled
As much as I love L4D, it's far from original. In fact, it always seemed like it was paying homage to zombie flicks. I will agree that L4D2 was recycled, though.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
As much as I love L4D, it's far from original. In fact, it always seemed like it was paying homage to zombie flicks. I will agree that L4D2 was recycled, though.
well yeah it was paying homage, but i meant that no one had really made a game like L4D. well except for that one mod for half life called Zombie Panic.
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .
well yeah it was paying homage, but i meant that no one had really made a game like L4D. well except for that one mod for half life called Zombie Panic.
Most Valve games, as good as they are, are mods of Half-Life, or mods of mods of Half-Life. Pretty much everything they do is based off of Half-Life.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 11, 2010 11:20 pm

TRF wrote:
Zillah. wrote:
TRF wrote:
Gears = Doom Upgraded

this is how iSee it .

1. Wow, they're two futuristic shooters, they must be exactly alike, amirite?
2. They're both third-person horror/suspense games. The similarities end there. If anything, it looks more like Silent Hill.
3. The armor in Gears bears a slight resemblance to the armor in Doom. Again, similarities end there.

finally someone else said it, ever since seeing gameplay for alan wake, I ALWAYS thought it looked like silent hill The one thing i really hate about the ps3 907500
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down