Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Kinect Video Review

+5
chobo500
Franko
Zillah
MEGAlan
CyberpunkCentral
9 posters

Go down

Microsoft Kinect Video Review  Empty Microsoft Kinect Video Review

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:02 pm

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Kinect Video Review  Empty Re: Microsoft Kinect Video Review

Post by MEGAlan Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Not bad, will be interesting to see what a hardcore title will be like with Kinect.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 pm

MEGAlan wrote:Not bad, will be interesting to see that a hardcore wont be done on Kinect.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:Not bad, will be interesting to see that a hardcore wont be done on Kinect.

You fail, they already announced 5 full retail games that are not only exclusive to Xbox 360 and that fully utilize Kinect at TGS 2010. Not to mention multiplatform titles that are going to be on Move/Kinect such as "Child of Eden".

This lack of knowledge just proves that most people bash Kinect without much sense in it. Both the Wii, Move, and Kinect launched with extremely casual titles...why is it so hard to believe that Kinect will also have some hardcore titles in the future?

MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 am

Did MS not give enough money to IGN Silly
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 am

MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:

You fail, they already announced 5 full retail games that are not only exclusive to Xbox 360 and that fully utilize Kinect at TGS 2010. Not to mention multiplatform titles that are going to be on Move/Kinect such as "Child of Eden".

This lack of knowledge just proves that most people bash Kinect without much sense in it. Both the Wii, Move, and Kinect launched with extremely casual titles...why is it so hard to believe that Kinect will also have some hardcore titles in the future?

Because I don't believe it.
This is just like the religion argument. FAITH. I don't have it in M$, you do.
Laughing
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:

Laughing

LOL, my reasoning isn't based off of blind faith. They actually DID announce core titles at TGS for Kinect, which renders your arguement completely useless.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:

Laughing

LOL, my reasoning isn't based off of blind faith. They actually DID announce core titles at TGS for Kinect, which renders your arguement completely useless.

Will there be hardcore kinect games? yes. will they be good? most likely not.(except for child of Edin)

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:12 am

chobo500 wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah wrote:

Laughing

Will there be hardcore kinect games? yes. will they be good? most likely not.(except for child of Edin)

"most likely not."
LOL You don't know that. Hell I don't know that either. All they did was ANNOUNCE the game titles, no gameplay what-so-ever. I reserve judgement till later, I believe you should do the same.

If time is put into it, I'm sure they can pump out great "core" games for Kinect.

MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 am

It was a joke.

Seriously, a great game can't be pumped out of Kinect. That's like, an oxymoron or something.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Kinect is looking better than expected, I think it might do alright after all.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Kinect has gotten really good reviews so far.which is good, it can go a long way.Kinect isnt a must buy right now because of its library, but in the future that could easily change
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Microsoft Kinect Video Review  Microshit
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down