Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep

5 posters

Go down

Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Empty Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 pm

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Empty Re: Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep

Post by TRF Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Who cares? I totally forgot the point of the thread as I was watching the video.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Empty Re: Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

TRF wrote:Who cares? I totally forgot the point of the thread as I was watching the video.

You seem to care enough to post a comment on it Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Icon_rolleyes
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:21 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TRF wrote:Who cares? I totally forgot the point of the thread as I was watching the video.

You seem to care enough to post a comment on it Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Icon_rolleyes
I'm just saying, I watched the whole video and it was brought up once for about five seconds.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 pm

TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:

I'm just saying, I watched the whole video and it was brought up once for about five seconds.

Multiple sites are doing the same. But yeah i see your point. It's still a good interview though, in my opinon anyway.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 pm

my reaction : Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep 892389 ----> Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep Icon_rolleyes ------> Kinect: Tighter Clothes Gives A Better Response For The Games Says Microsoft Rep 376516
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I guess the homies in the hood wont be able play Kinect
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Its obvious Kinect isnt ready to be a viable motion gaming device.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down