Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"?

+6
solidstudios
TRF
xxDEATH METALxx
SlySonji™
AnAsianKid
CyberpunkCentral
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"?

Post by TRF Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Reaper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:Crysis 2 will own the shit out of the game. Vastly superior graphics, vastly superior AI, bigger levels, and the gameplay is going to be shitloads better than on the original Crysis. Medal of Honor is nothing but BFBC2 but without vehicles and destructible environments.

Actually MOH will have driveable vehicles like quadbikes and helicopters, im just sayin Wink

Oh, well the beta doesn't, so I kinda assumed it didn't. Non the less every one I know and people from youtube say it's just like Battlefield Bad Company, without destructible environments. And honestly, I thought BCBC2 was a steaming pile of shit.
The beta has tanks. It's nothing like Bad Company.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

"Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"?

Post by BlackStigma Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Reaper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:Crysis 2 will own the shit out of the game. Vastly superior graphics, vastly superior AI, bigger levels, and the gameplay is going to be shitloads better than on the original Crysis. Medal of Honor is nothing but BFBC2 but without vehicles and destructible environments.

Actually MOH will have driveable vehicles like quadbikes and helicopters, im just sayin Wink

Oh, well the beta doesn't, so I kinda assumed it didn't. Non the less every one I know and people from youtube say it's just like Battlefield Bad Company, without destructible environments. And honestly, I thought BCBC2 was a steaming pile of shit.
The beta has tanks. It's nothing like Bad Company.

F1st said it didn't...he lied to me.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 am

Wait a second...wasnt F1st the guy that said your a traitor to america if you dont buy a 360 because its american?.....even though they are manufactured in asia "Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I would not put much faith into anything he says.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Reaper wrote:Wait a second...wasnt F1st the guy that said your a traitor to america if you dont buy a 360 because its american?.....even though they are manufactured in asia "Medal of Honor" or "Crysis 2"? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I would not put much faith into anything he says.

He was taking the piss out of Truth, and it worked. Who could actually mean that? He has a PS3 anyways.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2