Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor

5 posters

Go down

Medal of Honor Empty Medal of Honor

Post by Pizzy3C Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 am

I just got the Medal of Honor beta key off some web site and I absolutely love this game. Aside from bullet detection issues some of the time and little annoyances, that will be fixed come release, this game is probably the best FPS I've played in a while. My bro Cmac, a die hard COD fan, was blown away by THE BETA!

Graphics- While they look bad when you're watching other people's vids they seem better when you play. But it doesn't really matter because the beta is so fun to play...

Sound- Gun sound amazing, the dialouge from characters is awesome, like "Pump that mother F*****" or "Shooter down" referring to someone killing a sniper. you hear both sides talking, so if you're on the marines you can hear the Taliban team talking, which of course means they're near by so start looking.

Gameplay- FKN Brilliant, unlike what Solid Rev said I have found little to no campers in the game. And when they do, for some reason they can't kill me, I'll come in a room and there's somebody crouched in a corner (no prone in the game) and I get like 2 shots off before he knows I'm there... And even if a camper gets the better of you, if you at least put some bullets into im he'll still be damaged the next time you go there. I havn't checked the specs but it seems like Health Regen takes a while...

Likes- I love the bullet damage, 3-4 bullets to kill, is perfect, 1 bullet for a headshot... I love how death match is 10v10, I really haven't checked but I know there's a lot of people in there, makes it hard to camp in thegame with people traveling in groups all the time... I love that there's no aim assist at all in the game, so COD kids have to learn how to aim a weapon before they play this game... I love the Rifleman and Spec Ops weapons loadout, different attachments give your gun different stats, the red dot increases accuracy etc... I love how I can't hear ppl Crying or Very sad after every game... I love the noob tubes and rockets have to be put right on a person to one shot kill him... I love how I dominate... I'll think of more later...

Dislikes- I hate the connection issues, one minute I'm rollin through goin 10-0 the next I have no hit detection on any shot, then I'll roll through beating again and so on and so forth... I hate the sniper loadout, it starts you off with a red dot, then u get a combat scope(basically an Acog) then u get ur first bolt action sniper with a real scope, but just like in BFBC you have to push r1 again to reload the gun after you shoot, and since only headshots are one shot it's a useless gun for such a fast paced game... I hate when lobbies aren't full and I spend a full minute trying to find their spawns because some jackass called in the mortor strike KS instead of the UAV... I hate the mission game mode, seems to be catered toward offense and takes 30 minutes to complete... There's more, but I'm going to playright now so bye...

it's 12v12
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Empty Re: Medal of Honor

Post by Zillah Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am

I actually hate this beta.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 am

I love this beta. It destroys MW2, BC2, AND Halo: Reach, all in one fell swoop.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

It obviously destroys what it cloned from?
Facepalm
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:23 am

Zillah wrote:It obviously destroys what it cloned from?
Facepalm
It's called improving on what already exists.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 am

TRF wrote:
Zillah wrote:It obviously destroys what it cloned from?
Facepalm
It's called improving on what already exists.

Lmbao. Nice excuse. I might use that one.
It's actually no different from BFBC2. Actually not as good IMO.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

The beta does not destroy BC2 are you high TRF ? : )

BC2 destructible environments are a hell of a lot better for a start, even when BC2 was in a beta stage it done a dump over anything. (environments) if it was a clone, it has not copied this element of the game very well.

Name something new it brings to the FPS genre... FUCK ALL (this game is a joke and pure rip-off of a good game named BC2)
Think about what you said... A beta full of bugs and problems and a poor copy and paste job, which adds nothing new and you said it is better than free full games, even if you were over exaggerating.

You can say w/e ever about MW2 anything beats that, when you try and link a game or associate anything to MW2 that even comes close it automatically makes it shit : )

(I am aware it's still a beta but it gives a representation of the final product DICE are doing a poor job multi player based)

IMO
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:21 am

What new things do MW2 or BC2 bring to the FPS genre? Both of those games are just more FPS titles. Rarely do we see much innovation in the genre.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am

Medal of Honor trashes on all... Thank God I have a reason to sell COD4 now...

I don't have to worry bout some fkn noob in a corner having his gun aim on its own to kill me... Test that, go into a priv. match in mw2 n have someone run across your crosshairs, the game follows him for u for at least a second...

I figured none of the COD fans would like having to aim on there own, it is tough moving that joystick I guess... Silly

Another thing I love, NO NOOB CRUTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never liked BFBC2's game, but I did love their beta so I won't get too excited For MoH til the game hits...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

I'll buy it but i will probably stick to BFBC2 with Mike, destructible enviroments just add that extra chaotic factor and its still the best way to prevent camping IMO.

If theres a camper in BFBC2, simply destroy his campsite with explosives. Sorted.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down