Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

+6
EvilMrChicken
TRF
The ZGT.Masters
DarthCueball
Mental_Gear
SlySonji™
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Post by Zillah Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Sorry about my past, IGNORANT statement.
I'm going to fucking pick this UP.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Post by SlySonji™ Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Zillah wrote:Sorry about my past, IGNORANT statement.

Are you being serious or are you joking?

If you aren't, I take full credit for converting you.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Some new details revealed :

- Noctis is the name of the principal character of the game
- Noctis's father is the kingdom King and he holds all the crystals on the planet.
- For unknown reasons (perhaps for the crystals?), the kingdom will be attacked.
- There are four types of command in combat: magic, object, invocation and EX-Arts.
- You can change the team members in combat.
- Three characters can take part in combat at the same time, but participants can still talk to other members.
- There will be more than four playable characters, but the number still remain limited.
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII has a cycle morning / afternoon / evening / night
- You can travel through different kinds of vehicles such as jeeps, airships, cars or even Chocobos.
- You can steal an enemy vehicle by removing/killing the driver.
- The characters glimpsed in the trailer are all friends of Noctis, except the one who wears glasses, the latter being a military adviser.
- It is possible for the player or his enemies to destroy a part of the environment, and this in real-time

details were revealed by "versus XIII" producer Tetsuya Nomura, he also said that the game have no chance coming at 2011, cause "Final Fantasy XIII-2" and "Final Fantasy Type-0" are a priority.
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 am

SlySonji™️ wrote:
Zillah wrote:Sorry about my past, IGNORANT statement.

Are you being serious or are you joking?

If you aren't, I take full credit for converting you.

Nope, Adro. Silly
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4