Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

+6
EvilMrChicken
TRF
The ZGT.Masters
DarthCueball
Mental_Gear
SlySonji™
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Sonji wrote:Nomura will leave Squeenix for Team Ico if it happens -prays-
nomura has no relevance to team ico, if anything he will start a new independent studio funded by sony or a new first party studio for sony.

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 pm

I said -prays- I wasn't being serious. If its a new independent studio, we won't be getting any good Final Fantasy's
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Sonji wrote:I said -prays- I wasn't being serious. If its a new independent studio, we won't be getting any good Final Fantasy's
you wouldnt get any final fantasy's if he leaves square because the IP is owned by them, common sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

I know. I said that we wouldn't get any good ones. Square would be developing crappy titles. I never said FF was owned by him.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Sonji wrote:I know. I said that we wouldn't get any good ones. Square would be developing crappy titles. I never said FF was owned by him.
oh right sorry thought u ment he was gunna be making them

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Nah. I just want him to go to Team Ico so he could work on TLG. But if he could make an independent studio, that would be awesome.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Sonji wrote:Nah. I just want him to go to Team Ico so he could work on TLG. But if he could make an independent studio, that would be awesome.
i feel sorry for nomura if he releases VSXIII this year bcuz all the rpg awards are gunna go to The Last Story(developed by the father of final fantasy)

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm

NU UH. V13 WOULD WIN ALL THEMS =D xd
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Sonji wrote:NU UH. V13 WOULD WIN ALL THEMS =D xd
Father of Final Fantasy>Nomura

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm

LOL. Nomura MADE Final Fantasy what it is today. Final Fantasy VII MADE Final Fantasy. Nomura > Square Enix.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Sonji wrote:LOL. Nomura MADE Final Fantasy what it is today. Final Fantasy VII MADE Final Fantasy. Nomura > Square Enix.
FFVII did make ff what it is today, a pile of shit. ever since ffvii theyve all sucked and overrated. i miss the good old ones. ask any OLD SCHOOL hardcore gamer which they prefer more.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Final Fantasy VII was the best Final Fantasy game. Ever. And shxt? They weren't shit. I enjoyed , 8, X, and XII. I also enjoyed XIII despite it being more western.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Sonji wrote:Final Fantasy VII was the best Final Fantasy game. Ever. And shxt? They weren't shit. I enjoyed , 8, X, and XII. I also enjoyed XIII despite it being more western.
yes because u hadnt played the ones before it. the only good thing was the graphics, the story and gameplay was way better in the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I played the other ones. I have most of them on my PC. The gameplay = FFVII had the best imo. The story was top-notch. For some reason, you seem like a Nintendo fanboy now. =/.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Sonji wrote:I played the other ones. I have most of them on my PC. The gameplay = FFVII had the best imo. The story was top-notch. For some reason, you seem like a Nintendo fanboy now. =/.
wii is a toy and mario is overrated? that nuff for ya? u seem to sound like a sony fanboy. FFVII was overrated due to the 3d transaction

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

I am a Sony fanboy. How could you not have told? FFVII had the story, the graphics, the gameplay, the everything. You realize it is considered the best Final Fantasy game ever made right?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Sonji wrote:I am a Sony fanboy. How could you not have told? FFVII had the story, the graphics, the gameplay, the everything. You realize it is considered the best Final Fantasy game ever made right?
yes by sony fanboys, the other 50% of gamers however strongly disagree. pit did not have the best story by far. and the gameplay got REAL BORING halfway through. the others had better gameplay and story and everything apart from graphics and music. im taking about

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

No. By most people. I played FFVII when it first came out. When there weren't fanboys. The gameplay is turn-based. Just like ALL the Final Fantasy's before it. The gameplay was nothing different. The music was amazing. For me, the music in the game was the best of all games. The story was just as good as the others.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Sonji wrote:No. By most people. I played FFVII when it first came out. When there weren't fanboys. The gameplay is turn-based. Just like ALL the Final Fantasy's before it. The gameplay was nothing different. The music was amazing. For me, the music in the game was the best of all games. The story was just as good as the others.
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT THERE HAVE BEEN FANBOYS SINCE THE SEGA GENESIS DAYS!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Yes, but were there really fanboys during the PS1 days? Everyone had a PS1. Everyone who had a console during those days at least. Nonetheless, everything I said was true.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Sonji wrote:Yes, but were there really fanboys during the PS1 days? Everyone had a PS1. Everyone who had a console during those days at least. Nonetheless, everything I said was true.
there were playstation and n64 and dreamcast fanboys. and also if ffvii is the best ff how come IX is rated higher in all the average review score sites, also ffvii is tied with 5 other ff games. LAME

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Reviews are based on critics. Reviews don't mean anything. And LOL, by 2 points? ROFL
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Sonji wrote:Reviews are based on critics. Reviews don't mean anything. And LOL, by 2 points? ROFL
that is the most retarded thing ever "reviews dont mean anything"
fucking retard, reviews are the way we can judge the game fairly. and ffvii has been judged fairly on an average score of 92 by gamers without fanboyism.
and even by 2 points it shows that ffvii isnt the best but tied 2nd with 5 other games. also ix was directed by sakaguchi Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Reviews don't. Its based on another persons personal opinion. How exactly do you know its 'fair' without fanboyism? How do you know ign isn't biased towards a certain console? Even if VII wasn't ''the'' best you still proved your statement false by saying the older ones were. VII is IMHO the best game. Ever. EVER. Of any genre.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthCueball Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

tahmidk why are you trying to start so much shit here? why would you want ffv13 canceled? cause it might go to 360? and sonji is right about review scores. review scores are based on another persons opinion. why do you think there are so many sites and people doing reviews. perfect example most people believe that god of war 3 deserves a perfect 10. ign gave it a 9.3. its all about OPINION.
DarthCueball
DarthCueball
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next