Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

+10
chobo500
Epzaos
Stoney
igame
Reaper
TheJubJub5721
Ezio Auditore
MEGAlan
CyberpunkCentral
SlySonji™
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness - Page 4 Empty Re: PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 pm

TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:People shouldn't have to put "IMO" at the end of every sentence when they state an opinion. If people can't tell the difference between fact and opinion, that's there problem.

IMHO.

But he wasn't stating an opinion..
"They look the same" is an opinion.

''They look the same'' can be factually proven wrong.
Not necessarily. Similar appearance is subjective. I could say a banana and a lemon look the same, and I wouldn't be wrong. Do they look the same in terms of shape? No. Color? Yes.

But he was talking about graphics..

Ninety Nine Nights II looks better than God of War 3. You can factually prove me wrong on this by using hard numbers.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness - Page 4 Empty Re: PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

Post by Zillah Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 pm

I like how i'm going to lock this to keep fanboy arguments DOWN.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4