Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

+10
chobo500
Epzaos
Stoney
igame
Reaper
TheJubJub5721
Ezio Auditore
MEGAlan
CyberpunkCentral
SlySonji™
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness - Page 3 Empty Re: PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

Post by MEGAlan Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
No Alan, you did. You were the one who brought up "Medal of Honor" and how it performs better on the Xbox 360. When all I said was both versions perform the same. That's all I said. How can you go from "Mass Effect" to "Medal of Honor" performing better on Xbox 360? Do you really love debating that much in order for you to change the subjuct?

Oh and I never said EA games perform better on PS3.

ROFL

Don't twist my words boy. I used Medal of Honor as an example as to why you can't trust which version EA says is the "lead platform". You were scavaging for points and since you had no hope in hell in the Mass Effect arguement you jumped boat. ROFL

You were the first to imply that EA has a preference to PS3 and that they force their developers to make the PS3 the lead version. Wink

Remember this?:

Not if EA has something to say about.
You responded with this when I said that the X360 version is the current lead platform for Mass Effect's engine.

I love to debate, I also love to branch out my arguements to have as many examples/backed up points as possible. :sin:

@ Ezio.

No need for the insult. Suspect Those links are useless. Ubisoft has stated many times that the PS3 version of each Assasin's Creed game was the lead platform version. Yet they some how always magically have slight differences favoring the X360. Wink I seriously wouldn't be suprised if it happened again, but hey, 3rd times the charm right?

Stop putting words in my mouth. Yes EA does has a preference for the PS3. But I never said EA games force their developers to make the PS3 the lead version, or EA games are better on PS3 now did I?

Exactly.

You IMPLIED it. Which is what I said you were doing in the first place. You said "not if EA has anything to do with it". What the hell is that supose to mean other than what I just said it did? If you DIDN'T think that EA forces their developers to make the PS3 the lead version, *gasp* you wouldn't have said that.

Alan, when you go to work and your boss orders you to do something, you do it. You don't bitch about it by saying "My boss forces me to do this and that."
Most of us have bosses Alan. That's life.

EA owns BioWare now. So if they want "Mass Effect 2" to go multiplatform then it will go multiplatform. Simple as that. I'm not saying the PS3 should be the lead consonle for "Mass Effect 3" but don't make it sound like getting ordered around isn't part of the job. BioWare knew what they were going to go through once they signed-up with EA. And we can't stop EA from what console should be the lead or not.

Laughing

Trust me, I've felt the wrath of the assholes in management. That's not really relevant to what I'm saying though....

We both know EA could "force" their developers to do anything. My question is, WHY do you think EA will force Bioware to scrap the current ME engine so that way the PS3 is the lead version even though the one they have is already efficient? I mean, please excuse my reading skills, but the implication of this is that you think EA forces their developers to make the PS3 version the lead platform.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness - Page 3 Empty Re: PS3 owners are in for some Mass Effect 2 goodness

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 am

MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
No Alan, you did. You were the one who brought up "Medal of Honor" and how it performs better on the Xbox 360. When all I said was both versions perform the same. That's all I said. How can you go from "Mass Effect" to "Medal of Honor" performing better on Xbox 360? Do you really love debating that much in order for you to change the subjuct?

Oh and I never said EA games perform better on PS3.

ROFL

Don't twist my words boy. I used Medal of Honor as an example as to why you can't trust which version EA says is the "lead platform". You were scavaging for points and since you had no hope in hell in the Mass Effect arguement you jumped boat. ROFL

You were the first to imply that EA has a preference to PS3 and that they force their developers to make the PS3 the lead version. Wink

Remember this?:

Not if EA has something to say about.
You responded with this when I said that the X360 version is the current lead platform for Mass Effect's engine.

I love to debate, I also love to branch out my arguements to have as many examples/backed up points as possible. :sin:

@ Ezio.

No need for the insult. Suspect Those links are useless. Ubisoft has stated many times that the PS3 version of each Assasin's Creed game was the lead platform version. Yet they some how always magically have slight differences favoring the X360. Wink I seriously wouldn't be suprised if it happened again, but hey, 3rd times the charm right?

Stop putting words in my mouth. Yes EA does has a preference for the PS3. But I never said EA games force their developers to make the PS3 the lead version, or EA games are better on PS3 now did I?

Exactly.

You IMPLIED it. Which is what I said you were doing in the first place. You said "not if EA has anything to do with it". What the hell is that supose to mean other than what I just said it did? If you DIDN'T think that EA forces their developers to make the PS3 the lead version, *gasp* you wouldn't have said that.

Alan, when you go to work and your boss orders you to do something, you do it. You don't bitch about it by saying "My boss forces me to do this and that."
Most of us have bosses Alan. That's life.

EA owns BioWare now. So if they want "Mass Effect 2" to go multiplatform then it will go multiplatform. Simple as that. I'm not saying the PS3 should be the lead consonle for "Mass Effect 3" but don't make it sound like getting ordered around isn't part of the job. BioWare knew what they were going to go through once they signed-up with EA. And we can't stop EA from what console should be the lead or not.

Laughing

Trust me, I've felt the wrath of the assholes in management. That's not really relevant to what I'm saying though....

We both know EA could "force" their developers to do anything. My question is, WHY do you think EA will force Bioware to scrap the current ME engine so that way the PS3 is the lead version even though the one they have is already efficient? I mean, please excuse my reading skills, but the implication of this is that you think EA forces their developers to make the PS3 version the lead platform.

Once again, I did NOT say EA forces their developers to make the PS3 version the lead platform.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 am

You did not say it. You implied it.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 am

MEGAlan wrote:You did not say it. You implied it.

Nuff said.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Never assume. it make an ass out of you and me. or in this case CC.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 am

chobo500 wrote:

Never assume. it make an ass out of you and me. or in this case CC.

There was absolutely NOTHING else that could have been implied about what he said. Honestly.

If there was, please tell me now.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 am

I like how this thread is about MASS EFFECT 2 NEWS FOR PS3 OWNERS. >_>
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 am

Zillah wrote:I like how this thread is about MASS EFFECT 2 NEWS FOR PS3 OWNERS. >_>

I love this forum xD.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Zillah wrote:I like how this thread is about MASS EFFECT 2 NEWS FOR PS3 OWNERS. >_>
Newsflash, this thread has been renamed into: "The Day CyberpunkCentral & Alan Went Off-Topic".
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Psh, n00bs going off topic. Amirite?
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 pm

@ Alan and CC COOL STORY BRO

Now get back on topic before i pwn both of you.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

It's not my fault that Alan loves to question me all the time Rolling Eyes
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Just another reason why PS3>360.
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 pm

I was reading the debate until I saw the text walls. I was like "screw it!"
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:It's not my fault that Alan loves to question me all the time Rolling Eyes

Technically it is. Most of your comments are controversal, baseless, and (no offense) sometimes stupid.

I take responsibility for going off topic though. Sorry people.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:It's not my fault that Alan loves to question me all the time Rolling Eyes

Technically it is. Most of your comments are controversal, baseless, and (no offense) sometimes stupid.

This whole thread is controversal. I can't give my opinons on this forum anymore without you always questioning me, asking for some stupid proof. And don't say in debates you're suppose to have a back-up in your statement, because i'm not the one here who's debating with you. You're the one here who's debating with me.

Serious Alan you got to learn how to respect other people's opinons man.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:

This whole thread is controversal. I can't give my opinons on this forum anymore without you always questioning me, asking for some stupid proof. And don't say in debates you're suppose to have a back-up in your statement, because i'm not the one here who's debating with you. You're the one here who's debating with me.

The thing is, you weren't speaking your opinion. If you were, you were stating it as if it were a fact. I think I speak for everyone when I say that 99% of the opinions you speak you treat like facts.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:27 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:

The thing is, you weren't speaking your opinion. If you were, you were stating it as if it were a fact. I think I speak for everyone when I say that 99% of the opinions you speak you treat like facts.

No. If I were to speak it as a fact then I would've been like i'm right you wrong.

You can sit there and say how wrong am I, but what am I wrong of? If you disagree with my opinons Sonji then that's fine. I'm not going to say you're wrong. But flamming me for it will just make me stick to my opinons even stronger.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
SlySonji™️ wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:

No. If I were to speak it as a fact then I would've been like i'm right you wrong.

You can sit there and say how wrong am I, but what am I wrong of? If you disagree with my opinons Sonji then that's fine. I'm not going to say you're wrong. But flamming me for it will just make me stick to my opinons even stronger.

''They look the same.'' That isn't an opinion. Opinions can't be factually proven wrong.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

People shouldn't have to put "IMO" at the end of every sentence when they state an opinion. If people can't tell the difference between fact and opinion, that's there problem.

IMHO.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

TRF wrote:People shouldn't have to put "IMO" at the end of every sentence when they state an opinion. If people can't tell the difference between fact and opinion, that's there problem.

IMHO.

But he wasn't stating an opinion..
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:People shouldn't have to put "IMO" at the end of every sentence when they state an opinion. If people can't tell the difference between fact and opinion, that's there problem.

IMHO.

"They look the same" is an opinion.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 pm

TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

IMHO.

''They look the same'' can be factually proven wrong.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

IMHO.

Not necessarily. Similar appearance is subjective. I could say a banana and a lemon look the same, and I wouldn't be wrong. Do they look the same in terms of shape? No. Color? Yes.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

IMHO.

Doesn't matter. even if proven wrong, he will still think that way. that's an opinion.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next