Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE

5 posters

Go down

Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE Empty Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE.

Post by Epzaos Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:03 pm

http://kotaku.com/5513222/gears-of-war-3-coming-april-2011

Gears of War 3 will be released on April 2011
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE Empty Re: Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:17 pm

awesome! I can't wait to play this game ^___________^
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE Empty Re: Microsoft accidently reveals Gears of War 3 and it's release date on Xbox LIVE

Post by Freemon34 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm not that sure, because if you guys get Gameinformer, you'll see that Epic just announced Bulletstrorm which looks like Lost Planet + Borderlands + Gears.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 am

Gears 3 will be awesome. Bulletstorm I'm not sure of.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Boss429 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 am

Freemon34 wrote:I'm not that sure, because if you guys get Gameinformer, you'll see that Epic just announced Bulletstrorm which looks like Lost Planet + Borderlands + Gears.

He's supposed to have two announcements. I don't really like Gears, but Horde mode was hella fun, and the online prolly is too(minus the glitches). I can't wait to hear more about Bulletstorm though, since I don't own a 360.
Big_Boss429
Big_Boss429
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down