Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year!

+10
txtman8094
Quatro40
TheJubJub5721
chobo500
Epzaos
Stoney
CyberpunkCentral
Zillah
MEGAlan
TRF
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your favorite 360 game of 2010?

PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year!

Post by Zillah Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:58 pm

ghost23 wrote:Reach. Being a Halo fan since the original way back in 2001, Reach is definitely the best Halo game. The overall package is just so polished and refined and it really represents everything that Bungie has learned building Halo for a decade

Meh. I loved 3.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3N's Xbox 360 Game of the Year!

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Zillah.™ wrote:
ghost23 wrote:Reach. Being a Halo fan since the original way back in 2001, Reach is definitely the best Halo game. The overall package is just so polished and refined and it really represents everything that Bungie has learned building Halo for a decade

Meh. I loved 3.

I actually didn't think 3 was that good. They stepped up the MP definitely, but everything else was meh.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Reach is definitely the best Halo game. While I didn't love the campaign, I thought it had the best multiplayer, and multiplayer is much more important to me in a Halo game. Reach's multiplayer is massive and offers so much bang for the buck, and I love almost every addition Bungie added.

But overall, like I said, Fable III is my favorite 360 game this year.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Zillah.™ wrote:

Meh. I loved 3.

Halo Reach is miles better than Halo 3. In every aspect too.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:43 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah.™ wrote:

Meh. I loved 3.

It depends on what you're into. If you like simpler multiplayer, then Halo 3 is a great choice. It's got a very simple, arcadey feel to it. Same goes for Halo 2. Halo: Reach is a little more complex because of the currency and whatnot.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm

TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah.™ wrote:

Meh. I loved 3.

It depends on what you're into. If you like simpler multiplayer, then Halo 3 is a great choice. It's got a very simple, arcadey feel to it. Same goes for Halo 2. Halo: Reach is a little more complex because of the currency and whatnot.

How is the currency complex? It's much more straight forward than the True Skill system they had in Halo 3. It took me while to figure out how rankings for ranked matches worked. Plus that were were like 3 different types of XP you could earn and it was very complicated and was a bit hard to keep up with.

Like I said Reach is better in every aspect and Bungie made sure of that.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:27 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah.™ wrote:

Meh. I loved 3.

How is the currency complex? It's much more straight forward than the True Skill system they had in Halo 3. It took me while to figure out how rankings for ranked matches worked. Plus that were were like 3 different types of XP you could earn and it was very complicated and was a bit hard to keep up with.

It's not too complex, but it added another layer of complexity to the game. In Halo 3, you didn't have to worry about daily and weekly challenges and you didn't have to worry about buying anything.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 am

I have to go with "Other" or Virtual On Force. Played it at my cousin's house. Loved it.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 pm

TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
Zillah.™ wrote:

Meh. I loved 3.

It's not too complex, but it added another layer of complexity to the game. In Halo 3, you didn't have to worry about daily and weekly challenges and you didn't have to worry about buying anything.

There is nothing complex about daily/weekly challenges. And it's not even a new concept. COD has had challenges for years now and I don't see people complaining about that.

And you DON'T have to worry about buying anything in Reach. The armor in Reach is merely cosmetic.

Want to talk complicated? Getting Recon armor on Halo 3 ....Do I need to explain any further?
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Mass Effect 2 even though I didn't finish it
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 pm

MEGAlan wrote:There is nothing complex about daily/weekly challenges. And it's not even a new concept. COD has had challenges for years now and I don't see people complaining about that.

And you DON'T have to worry about buying anything in Reach. The armor in Reach is merely cosmetic.

Want to talk complicated? Getting Recon armor on Halo 3 ....Do I need to explain any further?
I didn't say it was THAT complex. I'm just saying it provides a little bit extra to do. Halo 3 just seemed a lot simpler to me. And what's so difficult about Recon armor? Your mouth, Bungie's dick, that's it. Two factors. Well, I'm sure girth is also a factor, but overall it's pretty simple. And if you decided to take the low route and play ODST, then you deserve Recon way more than the guy who likes good games and just decided to suck a Bungie cock instead.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost23 Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:26 pm

gow wrote:Mass Effect 2 even though I didn't finish it

go finish it. It's amazing
ghost23
ghost23
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 am

TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:There is nothing complex about daily/weekly challenges. And it's not even a new concept. COD has had challenges for years now and I don't see people complaining about that.

I didn't say it was THAT complex. I'm just saying it provides a little bit extra to do. Halo 3 just seemed a lot simpler to me. And what's so difficult about Recon armor? Your mouth, Bungie's dick, that's it. Two factors. Well, I'm sure girth is also a factor, but overall it's pretty simple. And if you decided to take the low route and play ODST, then you deserve Recon way more than the guy who likes good games and just decided to suck a Bungie cock instead.

Sucking cock might be simple to you since you are experienced at it but I wouldn't go that far. Laughing

I still don't understand this massive hate you have for ODST. It was fun. It was a nice change from the run and gun Halo games that we all know and love. My only problem was that for someone like me who already had Halo 3 and most of the DLC I didn't see the justification of it being a full 60 bucks. The game would have definitely had great competitive multiplayer if it was implemented.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 am

dang, its a tie between Fable 3 and Halo Reach. i love both of those games. I'll have to go with Halo Reach. i haven't had that much fun playing a shooter in a LONG time
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2