Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game

3 posters

Go down

Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game Empty Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game

Post by Zillah Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

Released: Aug. 10th, 2010 [US/PSN] - Aug. 25th, 2010 [US/XBL] (Day after for both in EU)
Dev: Ubisoft Mont.
Genre: Retro,Beat Em' Up (Some might say RPG but no.)
A Few Trophies
Single Player/2-4 Local Multiplayer
Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game ScottPilgrim

Story Value: 100.

I'm the last person the care about story in a game but the story in this BEAT EM' UP game that story isn't supposed to matter.....
Dude, this is so original and crisp.
So you play as 1 of 4 friends (Main character Scott Pilgrim) to defeat Ramona's Seven Evil Ex's so you can finally date her. o_o
The rest i'm not going to spoil.

Graphics: Left Alone.

Not that's it's not accessible, but this game shouldn't be judged graphically at all cause it's like it's a old school River City Ransom game graphics. Very, VERY good colors.

Gameplay: 96

Man, I have NO complains about this game. This game is too much fun and 4 player local is insane. Even though single player is just great also, but it's VERY difficult single, which makes it that more fun. This game has MANY old school gaming references and one of the funniest games out. This game has a great story mode and after you beat the 'campaign', it's a Boss rush mode and a Zombie Attack mode (Unlocked Via Cheat Code). This game is the most retro you will get. Yes. More than 3DDGH.
Not only the graphics but this game will make you think that you're playing River City Ransom 3.0. This the best Beat Em' Up I have played in my gaming 'career'.

Audio: 91

This games audio is good but you might say "meh." sometimes. The audio is sometimes repetitive (enemies) but you have to put into thought that this is basically a NES, 16-bit game.

Replay Value: 95

Not only is this an EXCELLENT story, but the fun you can have in this game is endless.
You will play through this again. It's promised.

In the end, this game gets a perfect 100 from me. Yeah I know some things are a little flawed in your opinion but to play a game just for fun, you can't ask for more.
The ONLY thing that's really wrong with this game is Ubisoft are some cum-licking BASTARDS and didn't put in online 4 player. However, for 10 bucks, this is the best DLGame.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game Empty Re: Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 am

tl;dr

Only joking, nice review. Game isnt my type but it sounds good.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game Empty Re: Zillah Review: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game

Post by Zillah Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:18 am

Reaper wrote:tl;dr

Haha. Thanks. If more people could give criticism on my reviews, that'd be good.

Also, you should try Reaper. Even the most hardcore of gamers have to appreciate this. =/
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Zillah wrote:
Reaper wrote:tl;dr

Haha. Thanks. If more people could give criticism on my reviews, that'd be good.

Also, you should try Reaper. Even the most hardcore of gamers have to appreciate this. =/

This review sucks ass. It's the worst yet!

Just joking Laughing I'll have to buy this one.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down