Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside

4 posters

Go down

Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside Empty Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside

Post by Mental_Gear Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=927750&topic=54400668

Our Black Phantom Edition will have the game itself, the artbook and soundtrack.
Magnificent.

Now I just need to fix my YLoD in time lol.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside Empty Re: Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Not a big fan of RPGs, but this does look interesting as hell, a game that is challenging is what I like and from what I have heard this is a game that is... also I thought it was already out in Europe !
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside Empty Re: Demon's Souls coming to Europe - confirmed - link inside

Post by Mental_Gear Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

If you've seen it in the UK, it was imported. It's yet to receive an official PAL release.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

cool. i want this game. ive seen the imported version in stores but ill just wait for the pal release now
sulley
sulley
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 pm

All i can say is ABOUT FUCKING TIME SCEE YOU RETARDS.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down