Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Downside Of The Trey

+9
Gutzahn
TRF
Invincible
soaringdive
EvilMrChicken
Freemon34
Angelus the Wraith
Reaper
Zillah
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Downside Of The Trey - Page 3 Empty Re: The Downside Of The Trey

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

The only negative thing I have to say about the PS3 right now is the freeze problems I tend to have on the internet browser
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Reaper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:(I got the official Sony PS3 one and it picks up background noise....and hurts my ears)

Mine hurt my ear once too... But thankfully, you can adjust the volume!
Technology nowadays is so advanced...

that reminds me of when shokio said something about the headset for ps3 and 360, why would you want a headset that goes all around your head and always have to adjust it? the ps3's just simply hangs on your ear

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything that Shokio has said before. I have a Turtle Beach for my 360 that wraps around my head and it is bad ass. I hate little one ear mics.

Hold on...in an earlier post you listed the PS3 not coming with a mic as a downside...did your turtle beach come with your 360?

And before you say "No they didnt but my 360 did come with a standard mic" you also said you hate "one ear mics"...i may be wrong but doesnt the 360's standard mic only have an output for 1 ear The Downside Of The Trey - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Im just sayin... The Downside Of The Trey - Page 3 Icon_wink

Notice I said "little", that means I hate the mics that hang off of one of your ears. It wraps around your head and it's fine for a mic.

@Sonji
Yeah cause you know, he only misunderstood every thing.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 pm

You also said that a downside was that the PS3 didn't come bundled with a Mic, yet you own a $150 mic. If you are willing to buy a mic then it shouldn't be a downside for you now should it?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah Stigma, should I just lock this thread?
it's looking really bad for you.
Not siding with anybody.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Sonji wrote:You also said that a downside was that the PS3 didn't come bundled with a Mic, yet you own a $150 mic. If you are willing to buy a mic then it shouldn't be a downside for you now should it?

$150 lol. My Turtle Beach cost no where near that.

Zillah wrote:Yeah Stigma, should I just lock this thread?
it's looking really bad for you.
Not siding with anybody.

Well you know you the title of this thread is "The Downside Of The Trey", so I listed some cons, and then everybody attacked me for listing what I thought were cons. They said that the PS3 not coming with a mic is not a con because I bought a Turtle Beach...which makes absolutely no sense. Not everybody gets a mic which leads to mutes on PSN. That's something I consider a con. But go ahead if you want, really I think some people are just posting because they hate me.

@Sonji, it was a con because I had to buy a mic for it. I used the standard 360 one for 2 years.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3