Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives

+18
Freemon34
AnAsianKid
CernaML
igame
EvilMrChicken
solidstudios
MarkussDorneles
Invincible
soaringdive
HellJumper
TheStaticFox
FaytSaratome
Zillah
Stoney
Angelus the Wraith
Reaper
TRF
CyberpunkCentral
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives Empty Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Last edited by CyberpunkCentral on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives Empty Re: Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives

Post by TRF Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I like the 360 library better, but I won't argue that the PS3 has some great games and a more diverse library.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives Empty Re: Official: PS3 Has The Better Quality Exclusives

Post by Reaper Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

definatly since 2008 the PS3 has just been the better system for exclusives
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 pm

As if it wasn't obvious enough.
I hope no one actually thinks LP has the best comparison. Because, he doesn't.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

2009 wasnt the best of year for the 360, but Im sure they will more than make up for it this year. If you include 360/PC exclusives ( I do) then its going to be a good battle this year. Unless Sony announces a couple of things at E3, I believe MS will "win" this year so to speak.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:2009 wasnt the best of year for the 360, but Im sure they will more than make up for it this year. If you include 360/PC exclusives ( I do) then its going to be a good battle this year. Unless Sony announces a couple of things at E3, I believe MS will "win" this year so to speak.

- Yeah....about that

MAG
Ar Tonelico III
Heavy Rain
White Knight Chronicles
Star Ocean International
God of War 3
Yakuza 3
3D Dot Heroes
Modnation Racers
Eyepet
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Atelier Rorona
Tales of Vesperia Complete
Agent
Trinity: Zill O'll Zero
Trinity Universe
Final Fantasy Versus 13
DC Universe Online
Free Realms
The Agency
WakeBoarding HD
Under Siege
Hamsterball
Dead Nation
Blue Toad Murder Files
Blade Kitten
PS Move

VS

Splinter Cell: Conviction
CrackDown 2
Halo Reach
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033
Portal 2
Fable III
Natal
Captain Blood
Divinity 2: Eco Draconis
Ninety-Nine Nights II
Supreme Commander 2
Tropico 3
Risen
Plants vs. Zombies
Toy Soldiers
Scrap Metal
BattleBlock Theater
Comic Jumper

If i'm missing anything, let me know .

Other than that.....yeah, looks very close .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:2009 wasnt the best of year for the 360, but Im sure they will more than make up for it this year. If you include 360/PC exclusives ( I do) then its going to be a good battle this year. Unless Sony announces a couple of things at E3, I believe MS will "win" this year so to speak.

- Yeah....about that

MAG
Ar Tonelico III
Heavy Rain
White Knight Chronicles
Star Ocean International
God of War 3
Yakuza 3
3D Dot Heroes
Modnation Racers
Eyepet
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Atelier Rorona
Agent
Trinity Universe
Final Fantasy Versus 13
DC Universe Online
Free Realms
The Agency
WakeBoarding HD
Under Siege
Hamsterball
Dead Nation
Blue Toad Murder Files
Blade Kitten
PS Move

VS

CrackDown 2
Halo Reach
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033 [really bad]
Portal
Fable III
.....Natal

You forgot to mention the Xbox's best upcoming exclusive! Silly admin...
With Milo, gamers will have the opportunity to enact their pedophiliac dreams with a virtual little boy. That is something very special.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:

- Yeah....about that

MAG
Ar Tonelico III
Heavy Rain
White Knight Chronicles
Star Ocean International
God of War 3
Yakuza 3
3D Dot Heroes
Modnation Racers
Eyepet
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Atelier Rorona
Agent
Trinity Universe
Final Fantasy Versus 13
DC Universe Online
Free Realms
The Agency
WakeBoarding HD
Under Siege
Hamsterball
Dead Nation
Blue Toad Murder Files
Blade Kitten
PS Move

VS

CrackDown 2
Halo Reach
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033 [really bad]
Portal
Fable III
.....Natal

Well, you're digging for obscure PS3 titles and not even bothering with the obscure 360 games or any of the XBLA games. Besides, a lot of the games you mentioned don't even have release dates that have been announced, so you don't even know if they will be 2010 releases.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 pm

TRF wrote:
Well, you're digging for obscure PS3 titles and not even bothering with the obscure 360 games or any of the XBLA games. Besides, a lot of the games you mentioned don't even have release dates that have been announced, so you don't even know if they will be 2010 releases.

- Nothing is shown about 360 games .

So, you're 360pro . you find it, please!
lol .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 am

Sir.Zillah wrote:
TRF wrote:

- Nothing is shown about 360 games .

So, you're 360pro . you find it, please!
lol .
Captain Blood is a 360/PC game set to release in Q2 2010, Divinity 2: Eco Draconis was released in Januray of 2010 for the 360/PC, Ninety-Nine Nights II is expected to release exclusively on the Xbox 360 this year, Supreme Commander 2 was released in March of 2010 for the 360/PC, Tropico 3 was released in February of 2010 for the 360/PC, and the Xbox 360 version of Risen came out in February of 2010, making it a 360/PC game.

That's not including Xbox LIVE Arcade titles, six of which I can name off the top of my head: Plants vs. Zombies (360/PC/iPhone), Toy Soldiers, Scrap Metal, BattleBlock Theater, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, and Comic Jumper.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

The 360 has exclusives? I keep forgetting since most of them I'm told are on the PC as well. Fanboys needs to stop claiming multiplats as exclusives.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:The 360 has exclusives? I keep forgetting since most of them I'm told are on the PC as well. Fanboys needs to stop claiming multiplats as exclusives.

Console exclusives qualify as exclusives. Fanboys have to stop claiming exclusives as multiplatforms.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:The 360 has exclusives? I keep forgetting since most of them I'm told are on the PC as well. Fanboys needs to stop claiming multiplats as exclusives.

Console exclusives qualify as exclusives. Fanboys have to stop claiming exclusives as multiplatforms.
By definition, and BlackBond has already said this, a PC is a console. The definition for exclusive does not change just because of this fanboy war.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:06 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:

By definition, and BlackBond has already said this, a PC is a console. The definition for exclusive does not change just because of this fanboy war.

PC is a work unit, can be considered a platform. But even if a game is only "console exclusive" most console-gamers who only own the opposing console, will never touch the game.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Zillah included PS3 multiplats not on 360, so I felt that I was allowed to use 360 multiplats not on PS3.

Last edited by TRF on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm

TRF wrote:
Zillah included PS3 multiplats not on 360, so I felt that I was allowed to use 360 multiplats not on PS3.
Well I guess if everyone agrees, I mean everyone keeps reversing everything. YouTuber confuses everything.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
TRF wrote:
Well I guess if everyone agrees, I mean everyone keeps reversing everything. YouTuber confuses everything.
My feeling is this: if the person I'm debating with wants to use the multiplats not on the other console, that's fine.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStaticFox Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:

- Yeah....about that

MAG
Ar Tonelico III
Heavy Rain
White Knight Chronicles
Star Ocean International
God of War 3
Yakuza 3
3D Dot Heroes
Modnation Racers
Eyepet
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Atelier Rorona
Agent
Trinity Universe
Final Fantasy Versus 13
DC Universe Online
Free Realms
The Agency
WakeBoarding HD
Under Siege
Hamsterball
Dead Nation
Blue Toad Murder Files
Blade Kitten
PS Move

VS

CrackDown 2
Halo Reach
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033 [really bad]
Portal
Fable III
.....Natal

couple things here first hampsterball i hear is not good and i hear metro 2033 is not that bad. also u forgot ff14 which the teaser trailer for e3 says 2010.
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 pm

TRF wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
TRF wrote:
My feeling is this: if the person I'm debating with wants to use the multiplats not on the other console, that's fine.

- SPlinter Cell is on PC
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033
and Portal .
And wait, you're an Admin, edit my post and put the 360 games that iDidn't .

The reason iPut PC and 360/PS3 games, because, the point is it's not on the other system .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
TRF wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
TRF wrote:

- SPlinter Cell is on PC
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033
and Portal .
And wait, you're an Admin, edit my post and put the 360 games that iDidn't .

The reason iPut PC and 360/PS3 games, because, the point is it's not on the other system .
I did, and I'll do more research, too.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

PC is a gaming platform,Look it up

Now,This is called the console war,is it not?Not "Platform War"

So when you debate about exclusive's,360/PC games count as 360 exclusive's in the CONSOLE WAR.Get it?

Id like to see how you guy's argue with that
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Because this whole console war is really a fanboy war and it doesn't rewrite the English language. >.>
EDIT:Also by very definition, the PC is a console.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by soaringdive Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 am

Isn't this thread about overall? Not 360 vs PS3?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/console
an electronic device used in playing computer games on the screen of a
television to which it is connected

You're able to connect a PC to a TV and play games (my pal does that on WoW), so PC is a console.
soaringdive
soaringdive
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 am

soaringdive wrote:Isn't this thread about overall? Not 360 vs PS3?

You're able to connect a PC to a TV and play games (my pal does that on WoW), so PC is a console.

According to the definition you provided, PC can be a console, but sometimes it is not.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 am

soaringdive wrote:Isn't this thread about overall? Not 360 vs PS3?

According to the definition you provided, PC can be a console, but sometimes it is not.
How? ALL pcs play video games.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next