Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PlayStation Phone

+8
solidstudios
Invincible
SlySonji™
adro
EvilMrChicken
igame
Zillah
yonny616
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The PlayStation Phone - Page 2 Empty Re: The PlayStation Phone

Post by Invincible Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

chobo500 wrote:I agree. the problem with android is that stock android if fairly bland. thankfully manufacturers can put custom skins on top of it, like HTC Sense, Motoblur, and Touchwiz.
I think at this point, only HTC can do that due to a deal they struck with Google. For this reason, HTC is the only Android device I'd consider buying. I'd certainly buy one of theirs over a Motorola Droid.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm

TRF wrote:
chobo500 wrote:I agree. the problem with android is that stock android if fairly bland. thankfully manufacturers can put custom skins on top of it, like HTC Sense, Motoblur, and Touchwiz.
I think at this point, only HTC can do that due to a deal they struck with Google. For this reason, HTC is the only Android device I'd consider buying. I'd certainly buy one of theirs over a Motorola Droid.

Motoblur and Samsung Touchwiz. those are custom skins that the manufacturer put's on top of android. It's not just HTC that does it.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Motoblur and Samsung Touchwiz. those are custom skins that the manufacturer put's on top of android. It's not just HTC that does it.
Hm, you learn something every day.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2