Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation Plus

+3
Zenbloke
solidstudios
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
7 posters

Go down

Playstation Plus Empty Playstation Plus

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 am

Playstation Plus Psplus530-imgcrs

PSN+

PlayStation Plus members will be able send invites any member of the PlayStation Network, free or paid. Up four PSN members can be a party chat, however at least one participant must be a member of PlayStation Plus. The chat will discontinue if all paying members disconnect.

From 29th June you’ll be able to purchase a 1 year or 90-day membership from PlayStation Store and instantly get your hands on the following premium features. Plus, if you sign up for a 1 year membership between 29th June and 3rd August, we’ll also throw in a free downloadable copy of the award winning LittleBigPlanet.

While some may be disappointed that such a hotly demanded feature is closed behind a pay wall, the service is still technically available to free members. So long as you're popular and have friends that pay for PlayStation Plus, you should be able cross-game chat and keep your free ride, too.

My opinion - The free , automatic updates and patches, access to full version trials, and the early access to demos and betas is enough for me. Im going to be paying for a year subscription to PSN+ (You will get Wipeout HD when you purchase which is nice)

If cross game chat comes with that then fine see the other thread... It may or may not be a feature I use but Im excited to see how Sony will keep expanding this into the future.. your thoughts ?

Source - CLICK IT NOI !

More information and much more detailed on PSN+ I recommend - CLICK HERE NOT THERE

Last edited by mikenuge on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Playstation Plus Empty Re: Playstation Plus

Post by solidstudios Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 am

you definitely get your money's worth outta this
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am

IT IS WRONG I PAYED HARD CASH FOR MY PS3 IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GET UP THE £300 AND NOW FOR SONY TO CRATE A SONY ECLASS THIS IS THE FIN EGDE OFF THE WEGE PEPOLE ALL THE CONTENT SOUNDS GOOD YES BUT I BELEVE WE WELL PAY A HIGHER PRICE THAN THE SUBCRIPTION I THINK IN TIME WE WILL LOSE OUR FREE PSN SOME TIME AGO THERE WAS A FAILED PROTEST ON HOME IT IS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AND SAY NO! IN HOME ON MASS EVERY SINGEL LAST ONE OF US NOT JUST THIS FORUM I MEAN THE ENTIRE PSN USER BASE TELL YOUR FRENDS PUT IN OTHERE FORUMS DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK WILL GET THIS OUT THERE WE MUST FIGHT THIS KEEP THE PSN FREE ALL OF IT.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am

Zenbloke wrote:IT IS WRONG I PAYED HARD CASH FOR MY PS3 IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GET UP THE £300 AND NOW FOR SONY TO CRATE A SONY ECLASS THIS IS THE FIN EGDE OFF THE WEGE PEPOLE ALL THE CONTENT SOUNDS GOOD YES BUT I BELEVE WE WELL PAY A HIGHER PRICE THAN THE SUBCRIPTION I THINK IN TIME WE WILL LOSE OUR FREE PSN SOME TIME AGO THERE WAS A FAILED PROTEST ON HOME IT IS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AND SAY NO! IN HOME ON MASS EVERY SINGEL LAST ONE OF US NOT JUST THIS FORUM I MEAN THE ENTIRE PSN USER BASE TELL YOUR FRENDS PUT IN OTHERE FORUMS DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK WILL GET THIS OUT THERE WE MUST FIGHT THIS KEEP THE PSN FREE ALL OF IT.

Was there really any need ? No need for caps or bold... It was very hard to understand and not constructive at all, you think we will lose our good old free PSN well until that day stop moaning, it's optional yes good content is being offered.

Home FAILS, Also don't advertise a rally thing that dose not work and will never happen, as far as I can see this was SPAM.
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 am

^

Eh, sounds good but I don't see myslef paying for it...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Zenbloke wrote:IT IS WRONG I PAYED HARD CASH FOR MY PS3 IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GET UP THE £300 AND NOW FOR SONY TO CRATE A SONY ECLASS THIS IS THE FIN EGDE OFF THE WEGE PEPOLE ALL THE CONTENT SOUNDS GOOD YES BUT I BELEVE WE WELL PAY A HIGHER PRICE THAN THE SUBCRIPTION I THINK IN TIME WE WILL LOSE OUR FREE PSN SOME TIME AGO THERE WAS A FAILED PROTEST ON HOME IT IS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AND SAY NO! IN HOME ON MASS EVERY SINGEL LAST ONE OF US NOT JUST THIS FORUM I MEAN THE ENTIRE PSN USER BASE TELL YOUR FRENDS PUT IN OTHERE FORUMS DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK WILL GET THIS OUT THERE WE MUST FIGHT THIS KEEP THE PSN FREE ALL OF IT.
Cool it with the caps man. Any features that are currently on PSN will remain free, including online play. Sony is just adding new features for people who want more out of their PSN experience. I see nothing wrong with it.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 pm

"If you can't afford it, buy it anyways." <- It sounds like you believe in that quote.
Anyways, you can't expect everything to be free.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:32 pm

I most likey can aford it I just odject on princabel sorry if I got all shouty but the post was wrien while I was at my most pissed off about this I still think that once thay have dun this they say so what else can we get away with now like I said it's the fin edge of the wadge I hope it dus not happen but if the free psn goes then remember I warned you and pepole coming toghter to protest is never pointless otherwise we would not have moved forward as a race protest gave us votes for women, afro-ameracan, a freed Nelson mandela, a indedendant Inda and so meny other things never discount pepole power plus as side form me there will be a grate number of pepole that can't aford plus.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Zenbloke wrote:I most likey can aford it I just odject on princabel sorry if I got all shouty but the post was wrien while I was at my most pissed off about this I still think that once thay have dun this they say so what else can we get away with now like I said it's the fin edge of the wadge I hope it dus not happen but if the free psn goes then remember I warned you and pepole coming toghter to protest is never pointless otherwise we would not have moved forward as a race protest gave us votes for women, afro-ameracan, a freed Nelson mandela, a indedendant Inda and so meny other things never discount pepole power plus as side form me there will be a grate number of pepole that can't aford plus.
1. Use punctuation, for the love of the God I don't believe in.
2. Are you comparing not paying for PSN Premium/Plus to protesting as Nelson Mandela did?
3. Yes, some people won't be able to pay for PSN Premium/Plus. THEY CAN STILL PLAY ONLINE FOR FREE. I don't think you understand that.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Zenbloke wrote:I most likey can aford it I just odject on princabel sorry if I got all shouty but the post was wrien while I was at my most pissed off about this I still think that once thay have dun this they say so what else can we get away with now like I said it's the fin edge of the wadge I hope it dus not happen but if the free psn goes then remember I warned you and pepole coming toghter to protest is never pointless otherwise we would not have moved forward as a race protest gave us votes for women, afro-ameracan, a freed Nelson mandela, a indedendant Inda and so meny other things never discount pepole power plus as side form me there will be a grate number of pepole (<-- Spelt funny xD) that can't aford plus.

I don't want to be a grammar Nazi, but please watch your spelling.

Anyways think of it this way:
-The homeless people, and Freemon34, that contribute nothing to society get everything they need, and more, for free.
-The rich and hard-working people get more than the hobos, as they rightfully should.

The homeless people don't lose anything, but the rich gain more luxury. If you don't like it, don't pay for it.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 pm

2. Are you comparing not paying for PSN Premium/Plus to protesting as Nelson Mandela did?
3. Yes, some people won't be able to pay for PSN Premium/Plus. THEY CAN STILL PLAY ONLINE FOR FREE. I don't think you understand that.

2. No I am just saying that protesting for something you beleve in is not stupid it maybe a small thing to some but standing up and saying NO! is inportant.
3. yes they can still paly online for free ( for now) but heres the rub whene plus users get dlc that non plus uesrs don't get that crates a situation where those that have more money than others get more out of the games that by them selfs are far for cheap now yes these games are costly due to the time and money it takes to make them but surely if you by a game you expect it to work like everybody else's not to menshion that you could very well be paying for things you may not want for games you don't own! think about that one.

Anyways think of it this way:
-The homeless people, and Freemon34, that contribute nothing to society get everything they need, and more, for free.
-The rich and hard-working people get more than the hobos, as they rightfully should.

The homeless people don't lose anything, but the rich gain more luxury. If you don't like it, don't pay for it.

Do you think i am saying that homeless pepole should be given ps3? dude your missing out large parts of the populis even just as far as just ps3 owners theres rich pepole that get all the new stuff wene it comes out the player that works hard for not mutch but that once in a while can some cash or game store vochers for new softwhere or some kid that loves his ps3 but his mum and dad are on a very tight bubget and asking them to pay for this in tangabel thing just sound like madness to them while all his frends on psn have the firmwhere he dus not.
And all the cases bettween theis think about other pepole.

look I aploajised for my shouting but I beleve what I beleve but if not a protest in Home or in a real location then may I sagest a boycot for all the pepole like me that think Sonys trying to pull a fast one.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

How is Sony trying to "pull a fast one"? Zen, you say that with PSN Plus, people who pay for it get exclusive DLC. I'm not sure if that's even true, but of course people with more money to invest in the game will get more out of the game. PSN Plus or not, that's what DLC is in general: people paying extra money to get a little more than what's in the box already.

I can understand now wanting to pay for it if Sony was taking away features that we already had and forcing us to pay to get them back. But they're not.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Zen, what is wrong with you?
You are 'protesting' for no reason. Anyways, since you took my prior one too seriously, I have another metaphor for you.

You get a free hamburger, but you have to pay for a drink and condiments separately.
I become a member to the hamburger place, for a small fee, and do not have to pay for anything else. What I pay, is less than what you pay. What I get is more than what you get, but if I stop being a member, I cannot eat my ketchup anymore.

Understand?
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:Zen, what is wrong with you?
You are 'protesting' for no reason. Anyways, since you took my prior one too seriously, I have another metaphor for you.

You get a free hamburger, but you have to pay for a drink and condiments separately.
I become a member to the hamburger place, for a small fee, and do not have to pay for anything else. What I pay, is less than what you pay. What I get is more than what you get, but if I stop being a member, I cannot eat my ketchup anymore.

Understand?
That just makes it more confusing.

Just leave it at this: those who invest money into PSN Plus get more out of PSN than those who don't. It's just that simple. No one is losing anything on this deal.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 am

Dude calm down.

It's not like they are making you pay for it
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down