Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform?

5 posters

Go down

Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform? Empty Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform?

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 am

It looks good, and it's Sony Ericssons latest phone. Incorparated with PSP games and graphics. Link below.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/203117/sony_planning_psp_phone_android_30_gaming_platform.html?tk=hp_new
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform? Empty Re: Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform?

Post by adro Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

i hope not
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform? Empty Re: Sony planning a PSP phone, Android 3D gaming platform?

Post by Invincible Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am

A PSP phone would be sweet. But most people are forgetting it probably won't use UMD and, like all smart phones, will cost roughly $60 a month to use.

Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliDfense Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Hmm interesting move by sony. Id still probably stick to my iPhone.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 pm

AlliDfense wrote:Hmm interesting move by sony. Id still probably stick to my iPhone.

Android OS > iPhone. Of course this is my opinion ;
This is a very interesting move by Sony.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 am

Zillah wrote:
AlliDfense wrote:Hmm interesting move by sony. Id still probably stick to my iPhone.

how so? my dad has one of those weird android phones it was made by htc but anyways he goes on his iphone A LOT more and likes it A LOT more

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Zillah wrote:

how so? my dad has one of those weird android phones it was made by htc but anyways he goes on his iphone A LOT more and likes it A LOT more

BECAUSE WE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. We have two different personalities.
I bet you'd be gay if your dad was. Laughing

How is it weird? Cause it's complex?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

To hell with the iphone. Android is better for me.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down