Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 1: The Schafer, The Prick and The Brütal Legend.

2 posters

Go down

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 1: The Schafer, The Prick and The Brütal Legend. Empty The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 1: The Schafer, The Prick and The Brütal Legend.

Post by Epzaos Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

I think i'm gonna start a new series where i will post all the retarded things that Bobby Kotick says.
In the first episode Kotick strikes back at Tim Schafer for calling him a prick with an utterly retarded statement.
Bobby Kotick wrote:"Tim Schafer. The guy comes out and says I'm a prick. I've never met him in my life -- I've never had anything to do with him,". "I never had any involvement in the Vivendi project that they were doing, Brütal Legend, other than I was in one meeting where the guys looked at it and said, 'He's late, he's missed every milestone, he's overspent the budget and it doesn't seem like a good game. We're going to cancel it.

"And do you know what? That seemed like a sensible thing to do. And it turns out, he was late, he missed every milestone, the game was not a particularly good game ..."
Last i checked Mr."Know-it-all", Brütal Legend had 83 on Metacritic so your statement is NEGATED.(I always wanted to say that)

Source: Destructoid

Last edited by Epzaos on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 1: The Schafer, The Prick and The Brütal Legend. Empty Re: The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 1: The Schafer, The Prick and The Brütal Legend.

Post by Zillah Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Bitch, I know you didn't just say negated?
Oh HELLLL naw! *ghetto girl voice*
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down