Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller

2 posters

Go down

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller Empty The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller

Post by Epzaos Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller 2py3ksz
Yup the personification of Greed aka Bobby Kotick has opened his mouth again, and now the attempts to see the future through a crystal ball.Shocked
"It shook my belief in two specific people, who were my friends," "The frustrating thing about that is, the stuff that these guys did, I never would have expected them to do. We're a public company, we've got ethics obligations, and the things they did were ... I would go to jail if I did them.

"You can't use the company and the company's assets for your own personal benefit, and you can't use the leverage that you might have for personal benefit -- you're not allowed to do that! And so we didn't have any choice ... That's one of those really difficult decisions as the CEO of a company, where you step back and say, 'No good is going to come of this. They're going to leave and probably have a really hard time ever being productive or successful ever again, and we're going to lose some talented people, and there's nothing we can do about it.' And there wasn't."
Of course there is nothing you can do about it, because you are busy counting all the money you earned when you screwed your own customers.FUck Off
Mr. Kotick, your greed never seizes to amaze me.

Source:
Destructoid

Last edited by Epzaos on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller Empty Re: The Chronicles of Kotick Episode 2: The fortuneteller

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm

...........................__________.....................
...................../¯¯****************¯¯\.....................
................/¯¯************************¯¯\......................
.............../********************************\,,................
............../_________________________\.................
............./__________________________\......................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\.................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.............
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,\\\(.(¯`*,`,.............
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\§§*`*;..)...............
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~.......§§/////./.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.........§§///////\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..........§§//////.\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...................../////////////)¯`~,.............
................|./.../..../\\.....)......,.)`*~-,....//////////////.)......`~-,...........
..............././.../...,*`\\..//////////\\\\\\\\\\\\.////////////////..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,\\\.`*`.,-~*.,-*./////////////////../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,\.``.,,,-*.////////////////////...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,\\\\\\\\|////////////////////....(`-,..........\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/..\\\\\\\|//////////////////....,-*......|...`-.\........
............................................\\\\\/////////////////.........
................................................\\|//////////////..................
...................................................\\\/////////................
......................................................\\\/////...............
........................................................\\//....................

When will this guy ever STFU!?
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down