Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis

5 posters

:: General Gaming :: PC

Go down

My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis Empty My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis

Post by Mental_Gear Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:45 pm

What should I slap him with?

Bow to the mouse, churl!
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis Empty Re: My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Mouse and keyboard suck IMO
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis Empty Re: My friend plays PC FPSs with his sixaxis

Post by Zillah Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:Mouse and keyboard suck IMO

GOD I thought I was the only one!
Ftw.

Teamwork
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:Mouse and keyboard suck IMO

GOD I thought I was the only one!
Ftw.

Teamwork

cheers
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:22 pm

to each his own i guess
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm

are you guys kidding Shocked , FPS's are a nightmare on controllers compared to mouse&key. i buy all multiplatforms FPS's on the PC because of the controls.
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 pm

adro wrote:are you guys kidding Shocked , FPS's are a nightmare on controllers compared to mouse&key. i buy all multiplatforms FPS's on the PC because of the controls.

Personally, they are much more fluid on a controller. I just hate the mouse and keyboard setup for most games. But there is no denying, most RPG's and well all RTS's are better on PC's. When there are a lot of options and stuff to do like RTS's, its better on a mouse and keyboard, but something without a lot of controls or just a simple control scheme is better on controller. Atleast, thats my opinion.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
adro wrote:are you guys kidding Shocked , FPS's are a nightmare on controllers compared to mouse&key. i buy all multiplatforms FPS's on the PC because of the controls.

Personally, they are much more fluid on a controller. I just hate the mouse and keyboard setup for most games. But there is no denying, most RPG's and well all RTS's are better on PC's. When there are a lot of options and stuff to do like RTS's, its better on a mouse and keyboard, but something without a lot of controls or just a simple control scheme is better on controller. Atleast, thats my opinion.

of course everyone have his preference but FPS's always used to be a PC thing, aiming with the mouse is just more "fluid"
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:31 am

adro wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

of course everyone have his preference but FPS's always used to be a PC thing, aiming with the mouse is just more "fluid"

Yeah, they started there. But I guess everyone has their preference.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down