Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend...

5 posters

Go down

If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend... Empty If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend...

Post by Freemon34 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 am

please send it to my Freemon34-YT account and state your name on the forum, and if you have my Freemon34 account on your friends list, delete it and add my YT account, because I want to have space on both accounts and not have any full friends lists.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend... Empty Re: If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend...

Post by RROD_Victim_360 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

Gonna add you later bro. My name on PSN is pretty much the same on here.
RROD_Victim_360
RROD_Victim_360
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend... Empty Re: If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend...

Post by Reaper Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm

lol just 1 reply...nobody wants to be your friend If you have Freemon34 on your friends list or want to add him as a friend... 112105
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Finally, you give me permission to remove you.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

ah ok. i have both added so ill delete Freemon34
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 pm

TRF wrote:Finally, you give me permission to remove you.

But only if you add the other account Wink
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down