Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC"

+2
Jamin
chobo500
6 posters

:: General Gaming :: PC

Go down

Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC" Empty Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC"

Post by chobo500 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:38 pm

http://kotaku.com/5643105/kinect-creator-no-one-plays-first+person-shooters-on-pc-anymore

Guess that means hardly anybody plays TF2, Counter Stritke, COD 4, L4D, and Half Live on PC anymore!

You should be talking Kudo. remember Kinect FPS? PEW PEW PEW!

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC" Empty Re: Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC"

Post by Jamin Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah, just like most people from the industry that open their mouths, they say something stupid. But hey, it could be worse, he could be the Hip Hop Gamer talking about how PC gaming is dying.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC" Empty Re: Kudo says "Hardly Anyone plays FPS's on the PC"

Post by Pizzy3C Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 am

Dieing*

and on topic Facepalm
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am

OMGAWSH GAIZ.

DHIS FOR TEH NEWBSZ. DAWG, I MEEN, PC SUKKS.

Go die in a slow fire Kudo.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 am

SlySonji™ wrote:OMGAWSH GAIZ.

DHIS FOR TEH NEWBSZ. DAWG, I (M) MEEN, PC SUKKS.

Go die in a slow fire Kudo.

Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 am

lol no one even would take this seriously i mean a name like kudos? LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 pm

I seriously don't like PC gaming. Since I don't like Mouse/Keyboard. ALso, I don't like RTS's.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Zillah wrote:I seriously don't like PC gaming. Since I don't like Mouse/Keyboard. ALso, I don't like RTS's.

then hook up a USB controller and use that insted. And you don't have to play RTS's. Nobody's forcing you to.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Zillah wrote:I seriously don't like PC gaming. Since I don't like Mouse/Keyboard. ALso, I don't like RTS's.

then hook up a USB controller and use that insted. And you don't have to play RTS's. Nobody's forcing you to.

Why do I have to buy a controller?
And PC doesn't have a lot out of RTS's.
Nobody forcing me? I know. I just found out. What else you know Newton? Sky is blue? HUZZAH.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Zillah wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

Nobody forcing me? I know. I just found out. What else you know Newton? Sky is blue? HUZZAH.

you don't. just hook up your PS3 or 360 controller.

So the PC doesn't have games like Counter-Strike, TF2, L4D, Half Life, Alien Swarm, WoW, or any game that's also on the consoles?

Face Desk Stupidity

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

you don't. just hook up your PS3 or 360 controller.

So the PC doesn't have games like Counter-Strike, TF2, L4D, Half Life, Alien Swarm, WoW, or any game that's also on the consoles?

Face Desk Stupidity

I didn't know I could hook up those.

Also, not many game that interest me. I don't like Half-Life and Counter-Strike. WoW also.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Zillah wrote:
Also, not many game that interest me. I don't like Half-Life and Counter-Strike. WoW also.

So you don't Like first person shooters yet you love COD?

Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Zillah wrote:

So you don't Like first person shooters yet you love COD?

Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity

I suppose that those facedesk's are for you since I obviously like FPS's if you can say I love COD.
Facepalm Just to help you out.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Zillah wrote:

I didn't know I could hook up those.

Also, not many game that interest me. I don't like Half-Life and Counter-Strike. WoW also.[/quote]
There are tons of PC games, bro. They've got games in just about every genre. What sort of games are you looking for?
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm

I mainly play fighters, action-adventures, fps.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 am

Zillah wrote:I mainly play fighters, action-adventures, fps.

FPS's is a PC thing,
action-adventure well that's a vaste genre
fighters - there's a few on PC but won't recommande a pc for fighting games
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down