Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Infamous 2 Thread

+11
Epzaos
NoelX2
Invincible
igame
adro
TRF
Zillah
Reaper
AnAsianKid
CyberpunkCentral
The ZGT.Masters
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Infamous 2 Thread Empty Official Infamous 2 Thread

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS 2 has been officially announced through Game Informer’s July cover. According to the mag’s official site, Cole MacGrath’s makeover isn’t the only thing new. It takes place in an all new city, he gets new powers, and a enemy.The game was teased last month through OPM Portugal.No date yet. Look for more on it at E3 we reckon.

This thread will be updated daily by me
What do you think?
Official Infamous 2 Thread 5383.gi207_5F00_610x365.jpg_2D00_610x0
Infamous 2 might be set in New Orleans take a look at the similarities.
Official Infamous 2 Thread Bourbonstreet_428x269_to_468x312
1. Cole MacGrath got a make-over.
2. The game's locale has changed, or you're a time-traveling badass (my money is on the time-traveling).
3. You've got even more macho AI this time around.

Take a closer look at the image, Cole is being attacked by some unknown enemies on top of a building to the left. Directly under that, you can see someone trying to reach the top, maybe a civilian trying to help you, or more enemies trying to assist the existing enemies on top of the building.

If you take a look to the left of the photo, you can see a tornado-shaped cloud of dust - hinting towards a new weather system within the game.

-Cole hasn’t aged either way, instead he is simply re-designe.

- Cole’s voiced by a new voice actor.

- Cole will be spending his time in the game becoming a “super-super hero” in order to be able to beat the beast, this will involve him will be ramping up his power from the last game.

- There are now real cut-scenes as well as the traditional comic strip narrative.

- You wont just jump up buildings but will construct ways to make it up buildings using objects.

- There will be some new powers outside of electricity but Cole will still be the electric super hero.

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

- More people, cars and generally more happening in the game.

- Zeke has a new design (seen below)

Official Infamous 2 Thread Scan10001

Last edited by tahmidk on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Official Infamous 2 Thread Empty Re: Official Infamous 2 Thread

Post by The ZGT.Masters Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 pm

I thought this was a joke.
What? He looks fucking GAY.
The ZGT.Masters
The ZGT.Masters
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Zil-Meister wrote:I thought this was a joke.
What? He looks fucking GAY.
lol i think he looks better, WAY better. atleast he doesnt look like some generic asshole anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Details of inFamous 2 are hitting tonight thanks to the latest issue of Game Informer.

News coming in from the states suggests that the game takes place in a new city called New Marais, which is a fictional New Orleans.

- Cole hasn’t aged either way, instead he is simply re-designe.

- Cole will be spending his time in the game becoming a “super-super hero” in order to be able to beat the beast, this will involve him will be ramping up his power from the last game.

- There are now real cut-scenes as well as the traditional comic strip narrative.

- You wont just jump up buildings but will construct ways to make it up buildings using objects.

- There will be some new powers outside of electricity but Cole will still be the electric super hero.

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

This is everything for now, however expect a lot more over the coming days now that the US are getting hands on  with their copy of Game Informer.

E3 will no doubt bring lots more information on inFamous 2 in a weeks time.

My opinon: Didn't have a chance to pick up "inFAMOUS" but now i'm probably going to end up getting the sequel instead Silly
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I really hope they DONT make a multiplayer for the game.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Details of inFamous 2 are hitting tonight thanks to the latest issue of Game Informer.

News coming in from the states suggests that the game takes place in a new city called New Marais, which is a fictional New Orleans.

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

This is everything for now, however expect a lot more over the coming days now that the US are getting hands on with their copy of Game Informer.

My opinon: Didn't have a chance to pick up "inFAMOUS" but now i'm probably going to end up getting the sequel instead Silly

Lol just buy the game, its good and its quite cheap now.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Reaper wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:Details of inFamous 2 are hitting tonight thanks to the latest issue of Game Informer.

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

This is everything for now, however expect a lot more over the coming days now that the US are getting hands on with their copy of Game Informer.

I would but i just recently brought "Demon's Souls" instead Smile
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 am

InFamous takes place in a brand new city call New Marias; a fictional city based of New Orleans. The redesigned Cole will have a new voice actor. There will still be the traditional comic strip narrative but CGI cut scenes will be new. Cole will get new super powers outside of electricity, but will still be a electric super hero. Melee weapons will be new to the gameplay.

Art Director Matthias Lorenz told Game Informer he gave Cole a new look in order to make him “more appealing, more compelling main character.” Animation Director Billy Harper says that they wanted the new Cole to be “a little gritty, a little street, without the grumpiness.” They even went as far as describing him a sports star like Tony Hawk.

http://api.ning.com/files/OS2idfq21izeJmCDbenUuEvHyc1hGN*Rg2iNIHcb3Uv9TshDJPg550XEh3nHaGycbfpqd4MDPmh8bZaBdsZHCHVjGQqIOLS5/scan10001.jpg
The Zeke From InFamous 2 (Game Informer)
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
Reaper wrote:

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

You have time to play inFAMOUS, you don't have to rush.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
Reaper wrote:

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

lol maybe he aint got nuff cash? ne ways ima borrow inFamous till i beat it , cuz i raped the shit outta the demo!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm

tahmidk wrote:
TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
Reaper wrote:

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

lol maybe he aint got nuff cash? ne ways ima borrow inFamous till i beat it , cuz i raped the shit outta the demo!
I know, I'm saying he has time to wait until he has enough money. inFAMOUS, as fantastic as the game is, does not have to be the very next purchase he makes. He's got until mid to late 2011 to play it.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
Reaper wrote:

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

To be honest i don't like sandbox-style games. The only reason why i'm interested in "inFAMOUS 2" is because it's set in a whole new city Smile

But if i'm going to get "inFAMOUS 2" then i have to buy the original aswell. It's not that i don't have enough money buy it. It's just i already have like 4 games in my collection that i haven't beat yet because i've been kinda busy lately, and i still got other games to buy. So i don't have the time to play "inFAMOUS" at the moment. But i will pick it up somewhere down the road.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:

HOLY SHIT Official Infamous 2 Thread 193836
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 am

So how would he get ice powers? i mean water is suppose to kill him and ice is just frozen water, so how would that work out? eh i guess i gotta wait till they explain, the new trailer looks awesome tho Shocked
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

That game play footage looks incredible! I want to have it now! Crying or Very sad
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:35 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/14/90/84/31/psmove10.png
PS Move Support.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 pm

I have a feeling Infamous 2 is going to win 2011 GOTY
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Official Infamous 2 Thread Empty infamous 2 new gamplay video

Post by adro Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 am

I didn't think it's possible, but now i'm even more excited for this game.

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/09/03/new-infamous-2-trailer-and-screens.aspx
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 am

I want a PS3 sooooooo bad. SO MANY GREAT GAMES!!

It looks cool.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 am

levitating cars = GOTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

Fusiii-on. Ha.
Merged with this thread.

Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm

May the Forc....err i mean Electricity be with you.Silly
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

New inFamous images, if you jizz your pants then don't worry it's only natural.
Official Infamous 2 Thread 3092f15

Official Infamous 2 Thread 14xjr0z

Official Infamous 2 Thread 2hgu6gx
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Epzaos wrote:New inFamous images, if you jizz your pants then don't worry it's only natural.
Official Infamous 2 Thread 3092f15

Official Infamous 2 Thread 14xjr0z

Official Infamous 2 Thread 2hgu6gx

That game is fucking beautiful.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down