Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

+13
Reaper
NoelX2
Angelus the Wraith
AndrejTheReviewer
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
AnAsianKid
xxDEATH METALxx
Pizzy3C
Zillah
TRF
solidstudios
CyberpunkCentral
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

Post by Reaper Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Killzone 3 and Resistance 3

And i pray for the day when Medal of Honour goes back to what made it awesome, stealing uniforms and papers and doing espionage stuff that also happend to have big gun fights...not this cod rip-off garbage.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

Post by BlackStigma Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:15 am

Halo Reach and Crysis 2, and I consider Bioshock 2 more of an action RPG than an FPS.

But really I don't get all the hype for Medal of Honor at all.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 pm

None ,coz i keep playing Cs:s^^
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 pm

For PS3:

Black Ops
Crysis 2 (though not much)

Wii:
Conduit 2
Black Ops (I aim to get both)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:Halo Reach and Crysis 2, and I consider Bioshock 2 more of an action RPG than an FPS.

But really I don't get all the hype for Medal of Honor at all.

Its supposed to be the Call Of Duty killer. Its also supposed to go back to its roots.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2