Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

+13
Reaper
NoelX2
Angelus the Wraith
AndrejTheReviewer
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
AnAsianKid
xxDEATH METALxx
Pizzy3C
Zillah
TRF
solidstudios
CyberpunkCentral
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? Empty What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed May 26, 2010 2:01 am

You can also mention Xbox 360 and Wii FPS games of 2010 if you like.

I'm mostly looking forward to "Medal of Honor" this year for the PS3 (the leading console). Plus DICE is working on the multi-player online for the game which is an A+ right there.

Even though i haven't brought any FPS games yet this year, my favorite would have to be "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" so far.

Last edited by CyberpunkCentral on Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? Empty Re: What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

Post by solidstudios Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 am

im looking forward to Crysis 2. but dang, i still gotta play the 1st one
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? Empty Re: What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year?

Post by TRF Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am

Halo: Reach

If we're talking about PS3, then Medal of Honor.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed May 26, 2010 2:25 am

TRF wrote:Halo: Reach

If we're talking about PS3, then Medal of Honor.

Any platform.
I'd Say Bioshock 2.

i'm writing my review in a few minutes.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 am

Whichever has the best online. FPS story modes are getting old and repetitive. Of course that I guess is because of the genre, walk around n shoot things...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 am

Pizzy3C wrote:Whichever has the best online. FPS story modes are getting old and repetitive. Of course that I guess is because of the genre, walk around n shoot things...

It's the same old thing. They tend to get boring after a while...
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 am

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:Whichever has the best online. FPS story modes are getting old and repetitive. Of course that I guess is because of the genre, walk around n shoot things...

It's the same old thing. They tend to get boring after a while...

I just don't understand why 3rd person shooters/Action Adventure are far more complex and interesting... Case in point Uncharted 2 Smile

SIG test
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm

singularity and COD Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 pm

You haven't even seen black ops yet?
except for clips?
:scratch:
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Zillah wrote:You haven't even seen black ops yet?
except for clips?
:scratch:
i made it, im booby kodick

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Wed May 26, 2010 2:01 pm

For me I think it would be crysis since Killzone 3 isn't gonna be out this year.

Halo Reach...Meh lol
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm

AnAsianKid wrote:For me I think it would be crysis since Killzone 3 isn't gonna be out this year.

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Crysis 2 for consoles, want to see what they can pull of graphically wise anyways.
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Wed May 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Crysis 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AndrejTheReviewer Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

halo reach and crysis 2
AndrejTheReviewer
AndrejTheReviewer
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed May 26, 2010 8:13 pm

None right now. But the FPS I was looking the most forward to is MAG.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:What First-Person Shooter Title Are You Most Interested In This Year? Crysis-2-Boxart-Revealed
oh yeah...getting this either on PC or PS3
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Wed May 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Singlarity
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed May 26, 2010 9:50 pm

tahmidk wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:For me I think it would be crysis since Killzone 3 isn't gonna be out this year.

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit
What didn't you like about the Reach beta? I thought it was fantastic, as did everyone I know.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

TRF wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit
What didn't you like about the Reach beta? I thought it was fantastic, as did everyone I know.

The fact that it's Halo makes it impossible, for some, to like.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
TRF wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit

I figured that was the reason, but I was hoping it wasn't.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

TRF wrote:
TRF wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit

I've actually been meaning to try it, but I haven't had the chance. When will the beta close?
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed May 26, 2010 10:48 pm

TRF wrote:
TRF wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

Halo Reach...Meh lol
the beta is shit

I've actually been meaning to try it, but I haven't had the chance. When will the beta close?
It closed a week ago. :lmao:
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Crysis 2 is actually looking pretty sweet.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Crysis 2 son!
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next