Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic

+6
Reaper
EvilMrChicken
Skeith Terror of Death
Zillah
Angelus the Wraith
CyberpunkCentral
10 posters

Go down

"Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic Empty "Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 pm

PS3's first "AAA" RPG exclusive.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/demonssouls
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

"Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic Empty Re: "Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Probably the most underrated RPG ever made.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

"Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic Empty Re: "Demon's Souls" Got Back It's 90 Score On Metacritic

Post by Zillah Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:Probably the most underrated RPG ever made.

- and one of the best .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeith Terror of Death Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

I need to buy Demon Souls,but i am saving money for a PSP to play MGS PW and .hack//Link
Skeith Terror of Death
Skeith Terror of Death
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

how does a game get back it's score? if you put say 80/100, it should stay like that instead of it going to a 90
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 am

Well thats good to hear as i keep hearing the game is awesome and very underated, must have been a very late review to get it up to 90?
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:how does a game get back it's score? if you put say 80/100, it should stay like that instead of it going to a 90
It just came out in Europe =P
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 am

How the fuck did it get to a 90? Not trying to be a fanboy or something but it came out back in October I think. That is late.

Anyways, one of the best RPGs of this gen.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 am

Skeith Terror of Death wrote:I need to buy Demon Souls,but i am saving money for a PSP to play MGS PW and .hack//Link

Demon's souls is a rare, and demanded game. Don't wait before you buy it.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:09 pm

NoelX2 wrote:How the fuck did it get to a 90? Not trying to be a fanboy or something but it came out back in October I think. That is late.

Anyways, one of the best RPGs of this gen.

As I told EMC, it was just released in certain areas.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Demons Souls is underrated, but i never saw a review giving it less than 90/100. I only heard, that it got bad ratings when it was first released in china or something like that. In europe basicly every reviewer is hyped about Demon's Souls. Lol i think its funny, how demon's souls reviews get better with its fame rising^^.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Sun May 23, 2010 1:35 am

I really want this game but it hasn't come out in the uk yet....
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down