Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the Xbox 360?

+6
Padders
TRF
CyberpunkCentral
chobo500
Zillah
txtman8094
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think about the Xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think about the Xbox 360?

Post by TRF Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 am

MEGAlan wrote:Buzz off TRF.

Everything to you is a flame war post except the posts that are actually intended to cause a flame war.
Well considering the last few posts both of you guys have made didn't answer the question, "What do you like about the Xbox 360?", I think I have a right to ask you two to stay on topic, don't you think?
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think about the Xbox 360?

Post by MEGAlan Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 pm

TRF wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:Buzz off TRF.

Everything to you is a flame war post except the posts that are actually intended to cause a flame war.
Well considering the last few posts both of you guys have made didn't answer the question, "What do you like about the Xbox 360?", I think I have a right to ask you two to stay on topic, don't you think?

My first post answered the OP and I also replied to CC/some of the other people who posted before me.

A debate is not harmful at all. I never insulted CC in any of my posts. Discussing aspects of the 360 and debating how impactful one of it's negatives are is not too off-topic, in fact it may still be considered "on topic".

I repeat...BUZZ OFF.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 am

It's a good gaming system no doubt and I can clearly see why gamers prefer it over the PS3 but for me I prefer the PS3. I just have different expectations from my console of preference.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2