Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360?

+8
SlySonji™
Teckno
BlackStigma
TRF
solidstudios
Stoney
HellJumper
CyberpunkCentral
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? Empty Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Or will Microsoft wait until the next Xbox console to release the game? Microsoft did say Xbox 360 will last for another 5 years or so.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? Empty Re: Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360?

Post by HellJumper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Probally.Halo 4 is most likely in production right now.343 have been hiring lately for a new untitles Halo game and they have hinted many times with Halo 4.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? Empty Re: Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360?

Post by Stoney Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I'd prefer to see it next gen. But ya never know...
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

ugh i don't even want to think about another Halo right now
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm getting kinda sick of Halo now TBH. ODST was crap, and Reach looks like it will be decent, but uninspired. Halo's just losing the magic it once had. If 343 can bring Halo back to the way it was (meaning Halo 3-like multiplayer), then I'll give it a shot.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Nope, it will be a launch title for the next Xbox, like Halo CE was for the Xbox 1.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 pm

If they did, it would be milked up to much for one gen.
BTW HellJumper, its Probably.....

Last edited by Teckno on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm

No way.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

TRF wrote:I'm getting kinda sick of Halo now TBH. ODST was crap, and Reach looks like it will be decent, but uninspired. Halo's just losing the magic it once had. If 343 can bring Halo back to the way it was (meaning Halo 3-like multiplayer), then I'll give it a shot.
i thought you were psyched for Halo: Reach?
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:I'm getting kinda sick of Halo now TBH. ODST was crap, and Reach looks like it will be decent, but uninspired. Halo's just losing the magic it once had. If 343 can bring Halo back to the way it was (meaning Halo 3-like multiplayer), then I'll give it a shot.
I was, but now I couldn't care less. I doubt I'll buy the game.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 pm

TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
O_O oh....what made you not care anymore?
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Hes now a mindless PS3 fantard, You must too also join the cult NOAW!
Slave Master :whip: <<< Sony
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
There's your answer, solid. Laughing

No, the real reason is that I lost interest. I loved Halo for its gameplay/multiplayer, and it was drastically changed in Reach. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Reach beta, but it didn't feel like a genuine Halo game. Reach isn't bad, it's just not a real Halo game in terms of gameplay and there are better shooters coming out this year.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

oh. it looks more like a battlefield game IMO
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 am

TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

No, the real reason is that I lost interest. I loved Halo for its gameplay/multiplayer, and it was drastically changed in Reach. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Reach beta, but it didn't feel like a genuine Halo game. Reach isn't bad, it's just not a real Halo game in terms of gameplay and there are better shooters coming out this year.

I loved Reach.If they kept the multiplayer pretty much the same as Halo 3 I would have lost it.Halo 3's gameplay was getting a bit stale.It was the exact same as Halo Ce's and Halo 2"s.Boring.But now with the new gameplay its fresh again.It actually makes me want to play it(Halo 3 never did that for me).

BTW,ODST was not crap.A close to AAA score game isnt crap sorry to say.If it was crap,it wouldnt have gotten those scores.and I loves ODST.ODST imo had one of the best Halo campaigns,much better than Halo 3's.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 am

HellJumper wrote:
TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

I loved Reach.If they kept the multiplayer pretty much the same as Halo 3 I would have lost it.Halo 3's gameplay was getting a bit stale.It was the exact same as Halo Ce's and Halo 2"s.Boring.But now with the new gameplay its fresh again.It actually makes me want to play it(Halo 3 never did that for me).

BTW,ODST was not crap.A close to AAA score game isnt crap sorry to say.If it was crap,it wouldnt have gotten those scores.and I loves ODST.ODST imo had one of the best Halo campaigns,much better than Halo 3's.
Its cause Halo ODST was the same thing as Halo 3 except different story and firefight. It brought nothing new to the table. Its a Halo game which justifies it an AA or higher. Halo itself is a great game (Which gives it AA automatically), the reason it didn't get AAA like other Halo titles is cause nothing was new!
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 am

Teckno wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

Its cause Halo ODST was the same thing as Halo 3 except different story and firefight. It brought nothing new to the table. Its a Halo game which justifies it an AA or higher. Halo itself is a great game (Which gives it AA automatically), the reason it didn't get AAA like other Halo titles is cause nothing was new!
No the reason it didn't get AAA was because it's really a 4.5/10, but reviewers were generous. >.<
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 am

A little too quote happy?

ODST sucked compared to all the Other Halos. This is undeniable. Smile

Some people might have liked it, majority of real GAMERS didn't. You can't base games off of reviewers. That's stupid. It's like basing Deadly Premonition from the reviews. LMFAO.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 am

Zillah wrote:A little too quote happy?

ODST sucked compared to all the Other Halos. This is undeniable. Smile

Some people might have liked it, majority of real GAMERS didn't. You can't base games off of reviewers. That's stupid. It's like basing Deadly Premonition from the reviews. LMFAO.
Exactly. Deadly Premonition is an awesome game.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Actually,many gamers liked it.The story and campaign was really fun,and firefight was epic.But no matter how much you deny it,it is still a great game.If it wasnt it wouldnt have gotten those reviews.And zillah,you can base games off reviews.Reviews are the only logical factor in game debates,everything else is oppinion.

Oh and ODST was an expansion .That was why it was called Halo 3 ODST.So of course it doesnt measure up to full Halo games,but it does make Halo 3 a helluva lot better.ODST's campaign was so much better than Halo 3's

Overall,ODST was a great game,you might not like it,but you cant logicaly call it bad.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm

HellJumper wrote:Actually,Halo fanboys liked it.The story and campaign was really fun,and firefight was epic.But no matter how much you deny it,it is still a game that was given the score because it is Halo.If it wasnt it wouldnt have gotten those reviews.And zillah,you can base games off reviews.Reviews are the only logical factor in game debates,everything else is oppinion.

Oh and ODST was an expansion .That was why it was called Halo 3 ODST.So of course it doesnt measure up to full Halo games,but it does make Halo 3 a helluva lot better.ODST's campaign was so much better than Halo 3's

Overall,ODST was a great game,you might not like it,but you cant logicaly call it bad.

Reviews are opinions too.

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

It sure wasn't priced as an expansion Wink

Last edited by Sonji on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Sonji wrote:
HellJumper wrote:Actually,Halo fanboys liked it.The story and campaign was really fun,and firefight was epic.But no matter how much you deny it,it is still a game that was given the score because it is Halo.If it wasnt it wouldnt have gotten those reviews.And zillah,you can base games off reviews.Reviews are the only logical factor in game debates,everything else is oppinion.

Reviews are opinions too.

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

Not really.If a reviewer just said "I didnt like ODST's story and ODST was boring imo" then it would just be an oppinion.But reviewers Review every aspect of the game. You know,thats why its called an review,not an impression or oppinion..... Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? 129879 Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? 129879 Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? 129879 Do You Think We'll See "Halo 4" On Xbox 360? 129879
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm

But some reviewers may view the game differently. For example. A reviewer might say ODST looked beautiful and give it a review of 100/100. Another can say it looked horrid and give it a review of 40/100. Reviews are opinions. Another might say the controls are clunky, while another says they are perfect. It is all preference. If you fail to see that, you are blind.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Sonji wrote:But some reviewers may view the game differently. For example. A reviewer might say ODST looked beautiful and give it a review of 100/100. Another can say it looked horrid and give it a review of 40/100. Reviews are opinions.

lol name me a game that uffered like that?If a game has shit graphics,then im pretty sure all reviewers will say "bad graphics".If a game had great graphics,then all the reviewers will say "great graphics".Sometimes there will be a bad reviewer,but most of the time its not like that.Most of the time the game reviews are close to the same.

Overall,reviews hold weight in debates.If me and you were debating,and I said killzone was pure shit,your only defense is the reviews
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ds/battlesofprinceofpersia?q=Prince%20of%20Persia

Look at how the reviews drop. Look at how much they differ. From an 85 to a 40.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/halo3odst?q=Halo%203:%20ODST

Look at how the reviews drop.

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/toystory3

Look at how the reviews dropped. And that's a film Wink

Last edited by Sonji on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next