Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer

+5
Zillah
TRF
MEGAlan
CyberpunkCentral
Franko
9 posters

Go down

Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer Empty Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer

Post by Franko Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

he trailer for Microsoft-owned Turn 10 Studios' Forza Motorsport 4 features clips stolen from someone else's automotive web-series — including a clip of actor Paul Walker.

The teaser-trailer for the new installment in the popular Forza Motorsport series for Microsoft's Xbox debuted at this year's Video Game Awards features almost no game photography, instead relying mostly on live footage. (Full Disclosure: Jalopnik partnered with Turn 10 Studios on two downloadable content packs for Forza Motorsport 3) Some of it's from Top Gear USA, whom they've partnered with, but other parts are from the trailer for the racing web drama Turn9.

Source: http://jalopnik.com/5713901/microsoft-stole-footage-for-forza-4-game-trailer

Microsoft love stealing things what arnt theres Facepalm
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer Empty Re: Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

It would be funny if Micro$oft stole gameplay footage of "Gran Turismo 5" and the fanboys would say "Wow that looks better than "Gran Turismo 5" Laughing
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer Empty Re: Microsoft Stole Footage For Forza 4 Game Trailer

Post by MEGAlan Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 am

^Jealous that even Forza 3 pwns GT5?!?!?!

Nah but this was funny. Turn10 does shit like this all the time. Atleast they make awesome titles.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 am

Too bad they don't make as much money as Polyphony Digital Smile
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:53 am

MEGAlan wrote:^Jealous that even Forza 3 pwns GT5?!?!?!

Nah but this was funny. Turn10 does shit like this all the time. Atleast they make awesome titles.
As opposed to developers like Criterion, Polyphony Digital, and EA Black Box who don't steal footage and still make awesome titles.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 pm

MEGAlan wrote:^Jealous that even Forza 3 pwns GT5?!?!?!

Butthurt much??.. Give me some examples of them doing shit like this???
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm

As opposed to developers like Criterion, Polyphony Digital, and EA Black Box who don't steal footage and still make not as awesome titles.

Fixed. And Turn10 stealing some footage from "real life" is not a good reason why Forza 4 won't be an incredible racing title.

...Are you stupid?

I said it was funny that Turn10 had to steal live action footage to make a trailer. :/ How am I being butthurt.

A turn 10 developer made an account on GT planet and trollolololed the hell out of GT5.

MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Too bad Turn 10 didn't say, that live-action footage was their game.
Regardless, this is pretty sad Alan.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:09 am

MEGAlan wrote:
As opposed to developers like Criterion, Polyphony Digital, and EA Black Box who don't steal footage and still make not as awesome titles.

Fixed. And Turn10 stealing some footage from "real life" is not a good reason why Forza 4 won't be an incredible racing title.

...Are you stupid?

I said it was funny that Turn10 had to steal live action footage to make a trailer. :/ How am I being butthurt.

A turn 10 developer made an account on GT planet and trollolololed the hell out of GT5.

One Guy OHHH amazing. You are butthurt and that post just showed it. Insults insults
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:28 am

Too bad Turn 10 didn't say, that live-action footage was their game.
Regardless, this is pretty sad Alan

Yea I know it's sad. I'm not going to start hating the game though. Infinity Ward and Treyarch rip off map designs from the PC community, it doesn't stop you from playing their games.

One Guy OHHH amazing. You are butthurt and that post just showed it. Insults insults

I don't understand why you are menstruating over this. I clearly was making fun of Turn10's unprofessionalism.

Where in my post did it even remotely show I was butthurt. It's rediculous how much you and your cult buddy like to antagonize me. Laughing
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Too bad they don't make as much money as Polyphony Digital Smile

Too bad they made a better game Smile
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:Too bad they don't make as much money as Polyphony Digital Smile

I still perfer "Gran Turismo" than "Forza Motorsport" though.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Than to each his own.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Padders Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 am

This sort of thing happens all the time.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Even though you haven't played it. xD
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:09 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Kinda like how you perfer "Gears of War 3" over "Uncharted 3" even though you haven't played either of the two Smile
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Kinda like how you perfer "Gears of War 3" over "Uncharted 3" even though you haven't played either of the two Smile

I never said I prefered one or the other. I said I like the art style of Gears of War 3's a bit better. Meaning, I have a preference for it's visuals. Never said anything about the games.

And unlike you I've played atleast one game of each of those series.

You are just putting words in my mouth.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I never said I prefered one or the other. I said I like the art style of Gears of War 3's a bit better. Meaning, I have a preference for it's visuals. Never said anything about the games.

And unlike you I've played atleast one game of each of those series.

You are just putting words in my mouth.

You fail to mention that before. So that's you're fault.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:45 pm

I wish we could post other stuff other than negatives about M$. :/
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Zillah.™ wrote:I wish we could post other stuff other than negatives about M$. :/
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm

You fail to mention that before. So that's your fault.

The only fail here is your reading skills. You can clearly see the implification of "I actually prefer Gears 3's art style." I don't need to spell out everything I say.

Zillah.™ wrote:I wish we could post other stuff other than negatives about M$. :/

I was going to say this. But then I would have been called a butthurt Xbox fanboy...
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 pm

http://jalopnik.com/5714266/how-stolen-footage-ended-up-in-the-forza-4-trailer
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down