Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Mass Effect 2" On PS3

+11
adro
solidstudios
suwukila
AlliDfense
chobo500
MEGAlan
sulley
Reaper
TheJubJub5721
Epzaos
CyberpunkCentral
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you going to buy "Mass Effect 2" on PS3?

"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 18 ]
"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

"Mass Effect 2" On PS3 - Page 2 Empty Re: "Mass Effect 2" On PS3

Post by NIVÆL Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 am

I'll probably get it. I haven't played it, played and loved the original Mass Effect.
NIVÆL
NIVÆL
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by suwukila Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Xbox 360 has great games and its a great system, infact IMO its probably the best this gen, i love Microsoft.
suwukila
suwukila
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:32 am

suwukila wrote:dnt be but hurt when mass effect 3 is bttr on the ps3 Very Happy

Why you gotta have such a fanboy attitude? This isn't a fanboy forum, leave that somewhere else.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 am

I just wanna play the game, it looks effing epic, i couldn't care less about which version is better, as long as they don't pull a Bayonetta.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 pm

igame wrote:I just wanna play the game, it looks effing epic, i couldn't care less about which version is better, as long as they don't pull a Bayonetta.

Don't worry Bioware won't let you down. They are one of the best devs this generation.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
igame wrote:I just wanna play the game, it looks effing epic, i couldn't care less about which version is better, as long as they don't pull a Bayonetta.

Don't worry Bioware won't let you down. They are the best devs ever.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

suwukila wrote:dnt be but hurt when mass effect 3 is bttr on the ps3 Very Happy
Stop being such a fanboy!
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm

I bought ME2 on 360 and got to the 2nd disc before I lost interest. It looked fantastic, but felt like a generic 3rd person shooter. Go to planet A, Kill bad guys, recruit someone, repeat. It wasn't bad, but totally didn't live up to the hype for me.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 am

Invincible wrote:I bought ME2 on 360 and got to the 2nd disc before I lost interest. It looked fantastic, but felt like a generic 3rd person shooter. Go to planet A, Kill bad guys, recruit someone, repeat. It wasn't bad, but totally didn't live up to the hype for me.

I basically play Mass Effect games for the story. The gameplay is actually pretty good though. The soldier classes and power-ups make it less generic. And the gameplay is pretty squad-based and I like that.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 am

MEGAlan wrote:
Invincible wrote:I bought ME2 on 360 and got to the 2nd disc before I lost interest. It looked fantastic, but felt like a generic 3rd person shooter. Go to planet A, Kill bad guys, recruit someone, repeat. It wasn't bad, but totally didn't live up to the hype for me.

I basically play Mass Effect games for the story. The gameplay is actually pretty good though. The soldier classes and power-ups make it less generic. And the gameplay is pretty squad-based and I like that.

If you get into the biotic classes it gets pretty interesting. But like you said, I mainly play Mass Effect for the story. It is hands down the best story out of any video game.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:

If you get into the biotic classes it gets pretty interesting. But like you said, I mainly play Mass Effect for the story. It is hands down the best story out of any video game.
:word:
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 am

suwukila wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
suwukila wrote:no i nvr did that was a quote 4rm the article. & like it or not IGN is a respected gaming site :p

Just because they are a respected site doesn't mean they are right.
LOOK @ THE VID THAT CHOBO500 put up in the 1st page.the graphics r way superior than the 360s . then metacritic isnt alwayz right CLICK> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTemyM_DRq4 but yet theyre respected

Facepalm

Way superior...Are you blind? I mean FFS they looked identical apart from the lighting and color differences. That's not to say that YOUTUBE QUALITY videos is the best way to determine which version looks better.

What do you mean Metacritic isn't always right? Their job is to take the average of review scores. They rarely, if ever, fuck up on that. IGN on the other hand make mistakes all the time.

Fanboys are so silly.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2