Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was that 10$ Extra for anyways?

+8
Reaper
Ezio Auditore
MEGAlan
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
Jamin
chobo500
Zillah
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was that 10$ Extra for anyways? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was that 10$ Extra for anyways?

Post by Jamin Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Just wait until EA or Bungie wants a piece of the pie. =) That price will go up. I wonder what Activision said or did to get them to raise the price and give them a cut. It was probably those "rumors" that Activision wanted to charge users to play COD online.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

What was that 10$ Extra for anyways? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was that 10$ Extra for anyways?

Post by Stoney Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am

Jamin wrote:Just wait until EA or Bungie wants a piece of the pie. =) That price will go up. I wonder what Activision said or did to get them to raise the price and give them a cut. It was probably those "rumors" that Activision wanted to charge users to play COD online.

Another price is hike ain't going to happen. If it does, well then they can fuck off. Smile
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Jamin wrote:Just wait until EA or Bungie wants a piece of the pie. =) That price will go up. I wonder what Activision said or did to get them to raise the price and give them a cut. It was probably those "rumors" that Activision wanted to charge users to play COD online.

Bungie and EA aren't fucking douchebags like Activision is...I mean surely they want to make money but not at the cost of ruining their reputation.

Either way, the more price raises, the more deals that will pop up on the internet. So I'm not exactly too worried.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum