Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"?

+5
solidstudios
Angelus the Wraith
Cool-Guy
TRF
Drake
9 posters

Go down

What game(s) would you participate in on a "Game Night"?

What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap10%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap3%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap26%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 10 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap15%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap5%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap0%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap5%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap21%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_lcap10%What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 39

What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? Empty What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"?

Post by Drake Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 am

I'm just trying to see what kind of games people like so I can get a "Games Night" up and running. Please answer the poll as many times as you like. If there's any games that you think I should add just reply to this thread with it.
Drake
Drake
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? Empty Re: What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"?

Post by TRF Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 pm

The only multiplayer games I have are LBP and the first two Resistance games.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"? Empty Re: What game(s) would you want to play on a "Games Night"?

Post by Cool-Guy Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm

I chose Burnout Paradise because im beast at stunt runs.
Cool-Guy
Cool-Guy
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

MAG, KZ2, LBP. Raven FTW.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

mw2, littlebigplanet, uncharted 2, killzone 2 when i get it, and MAG when i get it
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 am

- NO ONE wants to face me in Tekken 6, except ibewolf, he lives for tekken . Very Happy

I'm getting LBP, Killzone 2 and possibly MAG .
iHave MW2 .

Put Street Fighter 4 on the list
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 am

U2, Burnout, Motorstorm PR, and LBP.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Uncharted 2

or

Killzone 2
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

I would be down for Uncharted, LBP, or Killzone. I play all of those on a semi-regular basis. I sold MAG the day after I bought it. Absolutely hated it.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down