Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian

+6
EvilMrChicken
SlySonji™
Epzaos
adro
Zillah
Invincible
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which game are you more excited for?

inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 Empty Re: inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian

Post by Invincible Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

tahmidk wrote:
what i dont like about infamous is that its really glitchy and the climbing controls and jumping/platforming parts are pretty shit and most of the time cole doesnt grab on to what hes supoosed to and sometimes when i try to bioleech someone he does a gay dance. also i hate drakes fortune because the story didnt interest me and all the enemies were the same and it felt really repetitive unlike uncharted 2.

I played the hell out of inFAMOUS and one of the things I liked most was how easy to was to maneuver Cole when climbing and jumping. I'm thinking it's not so much the games fault as much as it is you just sucking at it.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian  - Page 2 Empty Re: inFAMOUS 2 vs. The Last Guardian

Post by Zillah Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Invincible wrote:
tahmidk wrote:
what i dont like about infamous is that its really glitchy and the climbing controls and jumping/platforming parts are pretty shit and most of the time cole doesnt grab on to what hes supoosed to and sometimes when i try to bioleech someone he does a gay dance. also i hate drakes fortune because the story didnt interest me and all the enemies were the same and it felt really repetitive unlike uncharted 2.

I played the hell out of inFAMOUS and one of the things I liked most was how easy to was to maneuver Cole when climbing and jumping. I'm thinking it's not so much the games fault as much as it is you just sucking at it.

Finally, someone understands. It's like saying someone saying that Mass Effect 2 sucks. Sure everyone has an opinion but you're saying it GENERALLY sucks.
WE KNOW WHAT A FUCKING GOOD GAME IS. lmao.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Zillah wrote:
Invincible wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

Finally, someone understands. It's like saying someone saying that Mass Effect 2 sucks. Sure everyone has an opinion but you're saying it GENERALLY sucks.
WE KNOW WHAT A FUCKING GOOD GAME IS. lmao.

Yeah, it's like when I played the new Metroid. I could tell they put a lot of effort into it and someone who's new to the series would probably love it. But being a long time Metroid fan, I just could not adjust to all the changes Team Ninja made. Especially the "where's waldo" moments...I just didn't like it. But it's received generally positive reviews, so someone out there must be enjoying it.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2