Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens

+5
Invincible
Zillah
BlackStigma
solidstudios
SlySonji™
9 posters

Go down

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Empty Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Honestly, I'm still not sure what to call it. Team Ico Collection? ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Remix? GotY Contender? Whatever. It's finally official! Famitsu has outed the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection as a real thing. It'll release in America on one Blu-ray disc (probably looking like this), but in Japan as two separate games. Very strange.

Why am I excited, even though I already own both games on PS2? One word: trophies. Sweet, sweet trophies.

Also, Famitsu brought us some new screens for Team Ico's first PS3 venture, The Last Guardian. Check 'em out below! Oh, and still no confirmed release date. We're going to stick with our April 2011 guess.

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574832

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574834

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574835

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574837

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574839

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574841

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Team-ico-collectionthe-last-guardian-screens_1284574843

Ico/ SoTC Collection Trailer (HD, 30fps, AWESOME!)

http://g4tv.com/videos/48711/IcoShadow-of-the-Colossus-Collection-TGS-2010-Trailer/?quality=hd

Best re-master of a game ever?

Last edited by SlySonji™ on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Empty Re: Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens

Post by solidstudios Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 pm

YES! now i can finally play those beastly games. i missed out during the PS2 era
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens Empty Re: Team Ico Collection confirmed, new ''The Last Guardian'' screens

Post by BlackStigma Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

You're dropping $40 on these games for trophies? What a tool lol.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:You're dropping $40 on these games for trophies? What a tool lol.

Not really?
You hear KB?
They aren't trophies, but they are.

CAN I HAZ A AMANZ?!
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Zillah wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:You're dropping $40 on these games for trophies? What a tool lol.

Not really?
You hear KB?
They aren't trophies, but they are.

CAN I HAZ A AMANZ?!

I have no idea what you just said.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 am

I never got to play ICO, but SotC is by far my favorite PS2 game. And one of my favorite games in general. Words can't describe how excited I am to get to play both in HD. And there's The Last Guardian to boot! I feel like a little kid reading about Ocarina of Time in Nintendo Power again.

If there was ever time it sucked to not have a PS3, it will be 2011. I feel sorry for those who will miss out on these gems because they can't afford a second console or have such shitty taste in life they don't care about them.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:30 am

ugh, I played a demo of ICO and got bored...but these screen shots look pretty cool so I hope I don't get bored of it
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStaticFox Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:54 am

God TLG looks fracking amazing! i wanna buy it just to stare at the world for a bit Drooling
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

solidstudios wrote:YES! now i can finally play those beastly games. i missed out during the PS2 era

same here.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 pm

I got bored pretty quickly of SOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Not really interested but good for the people who will want this.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down