Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection?

+4
solidstudios
TRF
SlySonji™
yonny616
8 posters

Go down

*Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection? Empty *Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection?

Post by yonny616 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I would really like this so that i can understand the story better.
Konami released the Essential Collection prior to MGS4′s re-release. Doubt they’ll do another release, having to go back in and getting the games coded/updated in a manner similar to God of War. They could probably see what the studio that did the God of War Collection are up to and have them handle it.
http://rightnreal.info/rumer-metal-gear-collection-hd-remix-on-ps3-coming-soon-including-mgs1-mgs2-mgs3.html
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

*Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection? Empty Re: *Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection?

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 pm

This isn't really a rumor. It's just some guy begging for it?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

*Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection? Empty Re: *Rumor* Metal Gear Solid collection?

Post by TRF Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:37 pm

We're going to see tons of rumors popping up of these collections. The only ones we can be sure of are Ico/SotC Collection and The Sly Collection, but we can also be pretty certain of a Prince of Persia Trilogy, Splinter Cell Trilogy, and Mortal Kombat Kollection.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 pm

TRF wrote:We're going to see tons of rumors popping up of these collections. The only ones we can be sure of are Ico/SotC Collection and The Sly Collection, but we can also be pretty certain of a Prince of Persia Trilogy, Splinter Cell Trilogy, and Mortal Kombat Kollection.

It's awesome isn't it?

''But teh Bluerayz is teh uselessnessness''

In all seriousness, I want this collection.

Who's smart idea was it to start these collections? Those people deserve a promotion.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 am

i would DEFINITELY get that MGS collection
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by yonny616 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am

SlySonji™ wrote:
TRF wrote:We're going to see tons of rumors popping up of these collections. The only ones we can be sure of are Ico/SotC Collection and The Sly Collection, but we can also be pretty certain of a Prince of Persia Trilogy, Splinter Cell Trilogy, and Mortal Kombat Kollection.

It's awesome isn't it?

''But teh Bluerayz is teh uselessnessness''

In all seriousness, I want this collection.

Who's smart idea was it to start these collections? Those people deserve a promotion.
Sony Santa Monica did lol
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 am

I wouldn't be so certain of a Splinter Cell Trilogy, the PS3 didn't even get Conviction.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:

I wouldn't be so certain of a Splinter Cell Trilogy, the PS3 didn't even get Conviction.

Liek, fo reel dawg?
Lmfao.

Actually, it was 4 games that were Splinter Cell's that came out for PS2.

Splinter Cell
SC: Pandora's Tomorrow
SC: Chaos Theory
SC: Double Agent.
Smile

IN YO FACE!
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:26 am

Zillah wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Liek, fo reel dawg?
Lmfao.

Actually, it was 4 games that were Splinter Cell's that came out for PS2.

Splinter Cell
SC: Pandora's Tomorrow
SC: Chaos Theory
SC: Double Agent.
Smile

IN YO FACE!

I'm talking about the PS3, i mean, if they didn't bother making a PS3 version of Conviction, then why would they suddenly put an exclusive Splinter Cell Trilogy on the PS3? Unless of course they make a collection for both systems, that I would understand.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 am

SNAKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:04 am

B...but, Metal Gear Solid is just a boring 7 hour movie that barely has any gameplay...
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

I wouldn't be so certain of a Splinter Cell Trilogy, the PS3 didn't even get Conviction yet.

Lol fixed
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down