Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts?

5 posters

Go down

Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts? Empty Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Enslaved's graphics are pretty mediocore for its time and it had constant framrate problems and you could constantly spot low res textures everywhere, hopefully the full product wont be like this. I did find that it also had some button lag like killzone 2 which was kinda annoying and made me feel like i was playing as doughnut drake or something will it's still a demo so we can still hope!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts? Empty Re: Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts?

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm

You don't know what a demo is do you?

A demo is part of the finished product. Facepalm
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts? Empty Re: Enslaved demo up on PSN whats your first thoughts?

Post by Franko Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm

duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhrrrrrr Demo Dhrrrrr. KZ2 does not have BUTTON LAG
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Jack-_-Franko wrote:duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhrrrrrr Demo Dhrrrrr. KZ2 does not have BUTTON LAG

He's a noob.
Just go along with it.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Zillah wrote:You don't know what a demo is do you?

that's what a demo is, but still there's Alot of games that are better than their demos (technically and all...)
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm

adro wrote:
Zillah wrote:You don't know what a demo is do you?

that's what a demo is, but still there's Alot of games that are better than their demos (technically and all...)

I know.
He's saying it like the game's just gonna be improved cause the demo was dumbed down or something.
At least that's how I read it.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:33 am

Haven't played it yet, but from the videos I've seen the graphics look gorgeous. Even the press that got their hands on preview codes have said that.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:30 pm

I played it and I liked it I did feel like I was being led by hand in the game but that may have been coz it was a traning level but I think if thay get the story right and the set looks good then we'll be on a winner with this one 7 out of 10....so far.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Zillah wrote:
Jack-_-Franko wrote:duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhrrrrrr Demo Dhrrrrr. KZ2 does not have BUTTON LAG

He's a noob.
Just go along with it.

LOL Zillah.. i will try, But he is so stupid. Silly
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down