Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia 2 thoughts

Go down

Mafia 2 thoughts Empty Mafia 2 thoughts

Post by Pizzy3C Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Great voice acting, great character personalities except of course for the main character who is the typical, clueless, generic Italian mobster... Decent graphics, horrible frame rate (for me) a lot of times, decent story, pretty difficult to get through some missions as I would be one shot w/ full health sometimes, go figure MW2 trickles into other genres...

Spoiler:

I guess what I'm getting at is I never felt like I earned anything, there were no properties to buy there no side games or anything. The only things to do in this "Open World Game" Is your missions, steal cars, trick the cars out, buy clothes, steal money from the store you just bought your clothes, easily evade law enforcement, buy drinks, eat food, turn on and off lights, turn on and off faucets, go to bed, and look for collectibles (Playboys and Wanted posters) They didn't do too good of a job making you feel important when you were made aswell, how come nobody comes after you? They always want to seem to rush you from one mission to the next because after you finish one the're always telling you to go to bed and having that marked out for you constantly... You're supposed to be able to work for a few other guys but every time you go to them it's always "I aint got nothing for yo Vito."

Pretty bad game in my opinion and I'm going up to gamestop to see if I can do their little trade in for equal or lesser value thing within a week... Don't know what to get though confused
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down