Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40

4 posters

Go down

Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40 Empty Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40

Post by BlackStigma Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:32 am

If anyone cares you can get XBL Gold cheaper for now.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/pricelock/default.htm

This expires October 31, 2010.

And there is auto-renewal so you should cancel that if you want to.

This is good, cause I'm going to run out on the 26th.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40 Empty Re: Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:04 am

Wait, I know about silver but can someone educate me on gold? What's the difference?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40 Empty Re: Get XBL Gold Membership now for $40

Post by BlackStigma Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:10 am

Zillah wrote:Wait, I know about silver but can someone educate me on gold? What's the difference?

Silver Membership status is the "free" service that you get when you are signed into XBL but don't have Gold. You can't play games online, but you do have the basic services like 1 on 1 private chat, voice mail, a friend list, and Marketplace access, although you usually have to wait like a week or so before getting demos or other DLC content when it comes out. You don't have Twitter, Facebook, Last FM., online play, Party Chat, ESPN, Inside Xbox, Deal of the Week, and some other obscure features no one cares for.

Gold is well, you know, the soon to be $60 sub based service with everything.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am

Oh. I didn't know Gold was another name for it. Silly
Silver is shite and M$ shouldn't even offer that if they're gonna take everything like that.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 am

Zillah wrote:Oh. I didn't know Gold was another name for it. Silly
Silver is shite and M$ shouldn't even offer that if they're gonna take everything like that.

It's something I guess, if you don't play online multiplayer anyways, although that kinda defeats the purpose of the "online social gaming console".
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 am

Silver really isn't live. It just lets you get on the store and thats pretty much it.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Silver really isn't live. It just lets you get on the store and thats pretty much it.
Yeah. I don't really consider Silver to be an online service. You would think the center of an online gaming console service would be the online. People who have Silver don't use the online service, really.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down