Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'.

+2
yonny616
SlySonji™
6 posters

Go down

And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'. Empty And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'.

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am

Really, Microsoft? While it's true that both Mexicans and Spaniards technically speak "Spanish," there is a lot to be said for dialects. "Mexican" and "Spanish" feature such widely varying phonetics and intonations that they are barely the same language anymore. Regrettably, Microsoft has just announced that when Kinect launches in Spain and the rest of the non-American world this November 10 (November 4 in the U.S.), it will only have voice control capabilities for Japanese, English, and Mexican.

I'm not sure exactly how extensive the voice-command capabilities will be with Kinect, but if Spaniards can't even get their XBoxes to "play DVD," we might have a problem. A patch to allow Spanish voice controls will be added in the spring, some four or five months after Kinect's launch. PS3 is currently dominating the 360 in Spain; things like this sure aren't helping to turn the tides. Also, which "English" will they use...?

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/81780/kinect-will-launch-in-spain-with-mexican-language-support-only/

Facepalm
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'. Empty Re: And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'.

Post by yonny616 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 am

Microsoft is RACIST lol Laughing
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'. Empty Re: And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'.

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 am

I can't wait to call my cousin's 360 an ''essay''
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 am

They just cut off the Europe market (most of it)/ Russian market/ Chinese market/ Middle East Market/ African Market (If there is any o.0)
Good Job M$, it's definitely going to sell well! Nice!
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 am

And the fail wheel keeps a' rollin'. Ugh11
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 am

I had some dude come to my house for technical support, he got on my moms laptop and said "umm this computer is in mexican or something, i cant read what it says"
lol i tried not to laugh
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 am

Hate and Prejudice from Microsoft, but tbh i don't like it when the Spanish are talking in the game, because i can't understand what they say. And it doesn't help the game stay tactical. Good job there's a mute button.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down