Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

+10
TheJubJub5721
SlySonji™
gamer22
xxDEATH METALxx
Angelus the Wraith
HellJumper
Teckno
Reaper
TRF
yonny616
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus - Page 2 Empty Re: MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

Post by gow Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 pm

ŦЯӺ wrote:
gow wrote:
ŦЯӺ wrote:Well, I'm slightly less pissed at PS Plus since they finally gave me a beta. Smile

what beta
Dead Nation. It's an upcoming top-down zombie shooter coming to PSN.

oh I thought it was the upcoming MAG beta
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus - Page 2 Empty Re: MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

Post by TRF Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 am

gow wrote:
ŦЯӺ wrote:
gow wrote:
ŦЯӺ wrote:Well, I'm slightly less pissed at PS Plus since they finally gave me a beta. Smile

what beta
Dead Nation. It's an upcoming top-down zombie shooter coming to PSN.

oh I thought it was the upcoming MAG beta
The MAG beta is only available to people who own MAG. It's basically a beta for a huge update the game is getting.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 am

gotcha
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

[quote="ŦЯӺ"]
gow wrote:
The MAG beta is only available to people who own MAG. It's basically a beta for a huge update the game is getting.

It's 4 the PS Move I think, I D-loaded and that's the 1st thing to show up. then letting me know I didn't have the disc Sad

XBL is a way for M$ to nickel and dime you just because they can...

I'd say the same for PS+ but it's not mandatory for you to buy to play a full version of a game, or access certain features of the console...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2