Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

+10
TheJubJub5721
SlySonji™
gamer22
xxDEATH METALxx
Angelus the Wraith
HellJumper
Teckno
Reaper
TRF
yonny616
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus Empty MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

Post by yonny616 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Some Micro$oft rep making a fool out of himself saying they have twitter and facebook on xbox live gold but we had all that stuff at the begging of this gen and like Sony said they will continue putting new features to PS Plus.
http://www.videogamer.com/news/ms_we_dont_need_to_respond_to_playstation_plus.html
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus Empty Re: MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

Post by TRF Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Sony had better add more features soon or else I won't want to re-subscribe to PS Plus, although I feel that I have to since I still want to play WipEout HD and Critter Crunch and whatnot. It's as much extortion as Xbox LIVE is when it forces you to play online. The only difference is that PS Plus users have to be stupid enough to subscribe in the first place. Mad
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus Empty Re: MS: We don't need to respond to PlayStation Plus

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Well they dont need to respond to PS Plus because they know people will subscribe to XBL no matter what. People want to play online so they basically have no choice.

Personally i think you should be allowed to play online for free and get charged for the extra features like XGC and Voice Messaging but to each his own.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm sick of the paying for this online stuff. Last gen was so simple. Get you're console, and you're ready to go. Nothing to stop you. Full Experience without paying for extra stuff.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

They dont need to respond because XBL is still better and people will still subscirbe to XBL

Why would they care about PSplus?
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:They dont need to respond because XBL is still better and people will still subscirbe to XBL

People don't subscribe to XBL because they think it's better, they subscribe because they have to.

They would care because as TRF is playing WipEout and Critter Crunch, he is not playing Halo.

HellJumper, seeing this post makes me think you truly belong at the XBR.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:26 pm

HellJumper wrote:They dont need to respond because XBL is still better and people will still subscirbe to XBL

MS forces you to pay to play online where Sony doesn't. XBL has good features where PSN doesn't have, but at the end of the day. They should not be forcing people to pay to play online.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:

People don't subscribe to XBL because they think it's better, they subscribe because they have to.

They would care because as TRF is playing WipEout and Critter Crunch, he is not playing Halo.

Well,a alot of people buy xbox for XBL and they know it costs money soo...

If a gamer wants to buy a console for online gaming,he will chose 360 over PS3.You know why?Because he knows it is a better service.Y'now,you ps3 gamers sound sooo cheap at times.I mean really,$5 for a month is POCKET CHANGE.I lose $5 a month.i mean seriously,you guys sound like cheap ass's.No offense

Nonethless,why would MS need to respond to an inferior service?
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:

If a gamer wants to buy a console for online gaming,he will chose 360 over PS3.You know why?Because he knows it is a better service.Y'now,you ps3 gamers sound sooo cheap at times.I mean really,$5 for a month is POCKET CHANGE.I lose $5 a month.i mean seriously,you guys sound like cheap ass's.No offense

HellJumper, I know "Friends" are probably a mystery to you, but someone who buys a console to play online will buy the console that all his friends have.

$5 a month is a minis and a Dynamic Theme each month, or a 50gb game each year.

PS+ is a completely different service, saying it is inferior to XBL is like saying Mustard is inferior to a Compact Disc.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm

The problem with the fee is it caters to only one type of gamer and that's the hardcore online gamers. If you're a causal or hardcore single player gamer 360 is not the system for you. Cause the few times you do want to play something online, you can't unless you pay the fee.

PSN is catering to a broader group but because of that, the hardcore prefers the XBL experience. SO the hardcore online gamer doesn't see a problem in paying for XBL.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm

gamer22 wrote:PSN is catering to a broader group but because of that, the hardcore prefers the XBL experience. SO the hardcore online gamer doesn't see a problem in paying for XBL.

Hardcore gamers like playing with 4-year-olds who claim they're 20.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

gamer22 wrote:PSN is catering to a broader group but because of that, the hardcore prefers the XBL experience. SO the hardcore online gamer doesn't see a problem in paying for XBL.

Hardcore gamers like playing with 4-year-olds who claim they're 20.
It's really fun.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:38 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Sure, it's better, but is it worth that $50? $50 for what? Name me 5 key features. Each feature is worth $10. I'll wait.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

PS+ and XBL are two totally different things, cant really compare them. Although I would rather pay for XBL than PS+
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

That depends if you would want content or features.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:PS+ and XBL are two totally different things, cant really compare them. Although I would rather pay for XBL than PS+

Both are rip offs, imo.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Well, I'm slightly less pissed at PS Plus since they finally gave me a beta. Smile
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:PS+ and XBL are two totally different things, cant really compare them. Although I would rather pay for XBL than PS+

Both are rip offs, imo.

I used to think XBL was worth 50 bucks a year, back when they had the community things like 1 vs 100. But now those are gone Sad but still, 5 bucks a month for either of those really isnt hard to come up with.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:

Both are rip offs, imo.

I used to think XBL was worth 50 bucks a year, back when they had the community things like 1 vs 100. But now those are gone Sad but still, 5 bucks a month for either of those really isnt hard to come up with.
Yeah, whatever happened to 1 vs. 100? That was pretty fun.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm

ŦЯӺ wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:

Both are rip offs, imo.

Yeah, whatever happened to 1 vs. 100? That was pretty fun.

They cancelled it, but in one of the XBL videos with those two guys (I forgot the name of the show) they hinted at something like that coming up on XBL. But yeah, it was fun. I used to play 1 vs 100 with my dad all the time.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 pm

same here
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 am

Listen everyone has to understand something about XBL and understand this. XBL is for the harcore online gamer. Bottom line. The setup is smoother, it has more options, it's more fluid. It has feature that are very convenient. Notice I said convenient and not necessary. The complete package of XBL provides an amazing experience if your a hardcore online gamer.

I am not a hardcore online gamer. Yes I like to play game online but I am mostly a single player type gamers. I can name much more single players games that I enjoyed as compared to multiplayer. But again I do like to enjoy some multiplayer games or online games like Madden. So PSN is perfect for me. I don't really need XBL and all of its features. PSn does a good job.

But if you turn on you console and 90% of the time you spend it playing online, XBL is the way to go. That's assuming you're a console gamer. It's simply a sweet, convenient setup with alot of options built on a fluid and fast network.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 pm

gamer22 wrote:Listen everyone has to understand something about XBL and understand this. XBL is for the harcore online gamer. Bottom line. The setup is smoother, it has more options, it's more fluid. It has feature that are very convenient. Notice I said convenient and not necessary. The complete package of XBL provides an amazing experience if your a hardcore online gamer.

I am not a hardcore online gamer. Yes I like to play game online but I am mostly a single player type gamers. I can name much more single players games that I enjoyed as compared to multiplayer. But again I do like to enjoy some multiplayer games or online games like Madden. So PSN is perfect for me. I don't really need XBL and all of its features. PSn does a good job.

But if you turn on you console and 90% of the time you spend it playing online, XBL is the way to go. That's assuming you're a console gamer. It's simply a sweet, convenient setup with alot of options built on a fluid and fast network.

Thank you for reading my mind so I don't have to post this. Laughing
I don't play my game much, and I shouldn't pay cause I don't play often.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

ŦЯӺ wrote:Well, I'm slightly less pissed at PS Plus since they finally gave me a beta. Smile

what beta
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:32 pm

gow wrote:
ŦЯӺ wrote:Well, I'm slightly less pissed at PS Plus since they finally gave me a beta. Smile

what beta
Dead Nation. It's an upcoming top-down zombie shooter coming to PSN.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next