Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011

4 posters

:: General Gaming :: Tech :: Blu-Ray

Go down

George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011 Empty George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Confirming earlier reports (see blu-ray.com, April 17), George Lucas himself announced today that the Star Wars films will be released on Blu-ray in 2011, in a six-movie box set. Speaking at the Celebration V convention in Orlando, Lucas said: "I wish I could say it was coming out this year, but it will come out next year." New, extensive special features will be featured, including documentaries, vintage behind-the-scenes moments, interviews, retrospectives and never-before-seen footage from the Lucasfilm archives.

One of those special features, a deleted scene from Return of the Jedi, premiered at the convention. In it, Luke Skywalker is seen asembling his new lightsaber before going to the palace of Jabba the Hutt.

Click here to read the full article...
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011 Empty Re: George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am

-jizz-
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011 Empty Re: George Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray for 2011

Post by Franko Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

ok coooooool some crazy guy on the vid. "YHHHHHHH WHOOOOOOOOPPPP"
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 am

Can't wait. I think this will be the first time I re-buy movies on blu-ray that I already have on DVD.

I read somewhere it's going to be sold as a 6 movie box set so it's probably not going to be cheap. Hopefully, they're sold individually so I can just buy the original 3 first.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down